Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Scrappies  (Read 1907 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 12:29:11 »

Just gor the eldest a clio, but it needs me to put a new wing and bumper on  Too Cool

I have tried googling to find a local scrappy or parts place but I just seem to get eBay. Anyone got any places/people to recommend, preferably locally?

Ta
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 12:52:25 »

You live in Devizes don't you? Have you tried the one on Cain hill towards the Trowbridge roads? Or the one just past black dog cross roads towards West Lavington/Littleton Pannel?

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 13:04:44 »

I'm in Calne. I haven't been to a scrappies in years, the days when you could get the parts off yourself  Smiley

I might pop over on the weekend.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 13:09:54 »

Treat yourself.

Vile places full of smack heads.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 13:27:38 »

I thought 4D had got the nasty disease scrapie that affects sheep and goats...easily contractable given the habits of some Calne denizens.

The breakers of choice going back a few years when I used to do this stuff, was Rayners, ace place middle of nowhere between Tockenham and Bushton....wouldn't even know if it's still there. There used to be another sound place for Vauxhall spares, equally middle of nowhere, apart from the fact it was down a series of tracks by the old North Wilts canal...just off the road leading throiugh Cheney Manor Industrial Estate, not much use for Renault mind.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: