Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STATEMENT THURSDAY .....  (Read 21680 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, August 8, 2013, 16:09:00 »

Fredi on thisis says:

Hilarious timing of Lee Power's statement, with last real asset, Wes, about to be given to Brentford for £450k. Can't wait for Jed's spin on this one after promising he wouldn't be sold. And the two of them are already in talks to sell the club on, trying to blag a ridiculous sum. And still people will believe the bullsh*t. The fans deserve better, the players and staff deserve better. Fortunately, it will get better, but more pain first.

He/she is getting tiresome now. At the beginning there were some alarm bells in my mind but (and maybe I am extremely naive) I am behind this board to take us forward.

I doubt we'd be bidding 6 figure sums for strikers if they were trying to strip all of our assets.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, August 8, 2013, 16:12:49 »

Think they need to be consigned to the troll bin.

Jed isn't stupid enough to deny something like this if it were true.
Barry Scott

« Reply #47 on: Thursday, August 8, 2013, 16:12:49 »

I know we're not behind this board in droves yet, but at least some are willing to give them the chance. When everyone was up in arms and getting their knickers in a twist, her words only reinforced everyone's hatred, now I think she should just fuck off.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, August 8, 2013, 16:17:25 »

Fredi has an axe to grind with the new board, she wouldn't know anything about Wes being sold as she is no longer employed by the club.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, August 8, 2013, 16:19:53 »

Why would Brentford pay half a million for a keeper after they recently signed one?

Fredi is full of bullshit and bluster.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, August 8, 2013, 16:22:40 »

I know we're not behind this board in droves yet, but at least some are willing to give them the chance. When everyone was up in arms and getting their knickers in a twist, her words only reinforced everyone's hatred, now I think she should just fuck off.

This. We have all learnt a lot recently about the state of the club and how Wray/PDC spunked Black's money up the wall. Yes they seem a little bit "wide" and yes we are scarred by Diamond Mike but as Barry said they deserve a chance.
Dazzza

« Reply #51 on: Thursday, August 8, 2013, 16:37:53 »

Aye, I think the current duo deserve a bit of time and credit.

They need to work on the communication and I get the impression its just not Jed or Lee's bag.  They perhaps need a Nick Watkins or Flasher Mac chief exec that can deal with the local press and provide a bit more information than is currently coming from the club. 

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, August 8, 2013, 16:39:39 »

Fredi has an axe to grind with the new board, she wouldn't know anything about Wes being sold as she is no longer employed by the club.

Well it's an unambiguous claim...let's wait and see how things unfold.
Cibocchi_Is_God

The Italian Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Thursday, August 8, 2013, 16:44:29 »

Fredi is a cunt.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Thursday, August 8, 2013, 16:47:22 »

Fredi is a cunt.
This!
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Thursday, August 8, 2013, 16:48:27 »

As of a couple of weeks ago, just before I went on holiday, Fredi was still insisting that Jed had sold the club to Power, presumably in the hope that if (s)he said it often enough people it would become true and his/her repeated prediction that the club was on the verge of being sold would somehow magically not turn out to have been the complete crock that it so obviously was.

Quite why (s)he thinks the board would repeatedly lie about the shareholding in the holding company and the club I don't know. How he thinks Jed was intending to keep it all secret is also a bit unclear, as it's a bit too easy to get hold of company director appointment and shareholding transaction documents on line now to hush that kind of thing up.

All in all I'm concluding that Fredi = sadcase stirrer and / or nutter. If it turns out the Bilderberg group are involved in some way then we can probably safely go with the latter.

..never go back.
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Thursday, August 8, 2013, 17:05:17 »

Of all the claims Fredi has made so far have any turned out to definitely be wrong ? Anything prophesied that has turned out to be riight?

Selling anything that isn't nailed down has so far proved pretty accurate (apart from Wes) Do we know yet what financial impact of the 2 concerts was for the club?

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
Bert Heads head

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Thursday, August 8, 2013, 17:09:13 »

I don't know this Lee Power fellow, so I looked him up on (never wrong) wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Power

Didn't stay long at any club did he?

And no mention of Switzerland or the Town, but at least he's a golden east-end geezer

And, does he like swiss cheese?

PS who is Fredi and what is thisis?
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Thursday, August 8, 2013, 17:18:30 »

Anything prophesied that has turned out to be riight?

Leasing Mercs? Think that was about it.
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Thursday, August 8, 2013, 17:19:03 »

I find it ironic that had Black/Wray/Di Canio been still here and announced all the signings and improvements the new board have made then most of the moaners about the new board would have been creaming their pants at the prospects of the season ahead - I'm in now way a happy clapper but feel a lot more comfortable about the sustainability of the club than before when the house of cards collapsed because the sugar daddy stopped the cash flow...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: