Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets  (Read 18981 times)
SleafordRobin

Ignore
« on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 11:09:28 »

Any idea when we'll get them?

I'm trying to buy my Peterborough ticket online (closest game of the season) & getting a bit frustrated with the online ticket office, it wont let me buy a ticket because I don't have the correct privileges, which I assume is my ST details?  I'm not a new ST holder but when I set up my account it never asked for ST details?

I'll ring the ticket office tomorrow if all else fails.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 11:21:38 »

Any idea when we'll get them?

I'm trying to buy my Peterborough ticket online (closest game of the season) & getting a bit frustrated with the online ticket office, it wont let me buy a ticket because I don't have the correct privileges, which I assume is my ST details?  I'm not a new ST holder but when I set up my account it never asked for ST details?

I'll ring the ticket office tomorrow if all else fails.

Ring the ticket office, you will already have an account setup for you which is linked to your ST.

You may have to delete the account you setup yourself, (they did it for me) & you can then link tickets together if you have more than one of you with ST's.

I did manage to buy our tickets for Peterborough online yesterday
SleafordRobin

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 11:26:52 »

Ring the ticket office, you will already have an account setup for you which is linked to your ST.

You may have to delete the account you setup yourself, (they did it for me) & you can then link tickets together if you have more than one of you with ST's.

I did manage to buy our tickets for Peterborough online yesterday

Will do Posh! Meeting a few Peterborough fans from work before the match, not sure where yet.  I take it ST not been dispatched yet?
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 11:27:47 »

I was in the club shop on Friday.  The girl said that Season Tickets would be there "at the end of July".
Posh Red

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 11:40:48 »

Will do Posh! Meeting a few Peterborough fans from work before the match, not sure where yet.  I take it ST not been dispatched yet?

No, I have bought tickets for Torquay & they have sent me tickets as they weren't  ready.

We will probably go to Charters before the game, usually have a good selection of real ales, have space outside (assuming the weather is ok) & it's crawling distance from the ground Smiley
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 12:11:39 »

The only time I went to London road (posh v Plymouth, don't ask!!) there was a barge bar on the river which was quite cool. It was a roasting hot day and there was a large grassy bit where you could drink and kick a football about etc. If the weather is like this, would be my recommendation!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Posh Red

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 12:13:49 »

The only time I went to London road (posh v Plymouth, don't ask!!) there was a barge bar on the river which was quite cool. It was a roasting hot day and there was a large grassy bit where you could drink and kick a football about etc. If the weather is like this, would be my recommendation!

That's Charters
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 12:15:06 »

It's been a bit slow with Season tickets and shop this year.

Previous seasons, had both shirts, new stock and season tickets out by the end of June.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 12:15:33 »

That's Charters

Thought it might have been. Great spot.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Dozno9

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 12:39:17 »

Do we get new ones this year?
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 15:29:27 »

I'm not sure they know to be honest.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 16:11:52 »

yarp
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 19:45:24 »

So are we meant to just guess this already existing account, or are they going to send us details with the ST?

(not a question aimed at Posh)
Posh Red

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, July 21, 2013, 20:07:40 »

So are we meant to just guess this already existing account, or are they going to send us details with the ST?

(not a question aimed at Posh)

If you had registered for the old on-line ticket site I think that if you enter your email address & press Activate Account it may work.
SleafordRobin

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, July 22, 2013, 21:10:17 »

Managed to get my tickets by ringing the ticket office.  Only seats at the moment, which is disappointing as I love the terracing.  Hopefully if they do open it up, we'll be allowed to move across.

Still not sorted my online account out though?

We're going to the Charter pre-match Posh, might see you there.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: