Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 83   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The new manager thread.  (Read 238393 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 14:39:56 »

People are too trusting when hearing what they want to hear. There is no evidence that the current board are competant,but plenty to the contrary.
Reckon Kmac was fed bullshit prior to coming in which in time didn't go to plan. He can see the club is a mess and has fucked off.

The only thing that will see me back on a regular basis is a complete change in the clubs structure. We go from one bunch of cunts playing at running a football club to others doing the same. Fans are just pawns in their ego boosting games. Doesn't sit well with me at all. I continually read posts from fans being happy to have a club-so and so saved us etc.  It's like fans are turning into dogs rolling over on their back to have their bellies rubbed submissively by the board.
This cycle of shit is enough to turn anyone off going. Likewise i fully  understand why people do go. It's a habit that can be hard to break.

I used to be someone who hated missing games. Now i can't even muster up the desire to even take up free tickets.

donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 15:08:22 »

A quick question for any who knows...why is Ferdinand known as Sir Les?  I think it's the biggest issue of the day, if he's to be our new manager.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 15:15:19 »

A quick question for any who knows...why is Ferdinand known as Sir Les?  I think it's the biggest issue of the day, if he's to be our new manager.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/4080346.stm

QPR fans apparently.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #348 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 15:15:49 »

According to Sir Les himself....
It started while I was at QPR and followed me throughout my career. I don’t know where it came from but it’s not a bad nickname to have

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 15:22:44 »

I'd last describe myself as a regular them Wilson play off season. Been a part timer since. Expect to be a stay away from now on. No pull there for me anymore to attend.

If the club was re-born from scratch I reckon I'd have the hunger back.

If winning the league, a jpt final and playoff semi plus premier league fa cup scalps hasn't won you back over the last couple of years I doubt ul be attending again. Doesn't get much better for supporting a club in league 1 or 2.

I would take les or fowler without any issues. Both will have plenty of contacts and would have been idols to many of the young players we have on our books. Go get em jed, an early appointment in time for the Portugal trip will be ideal. I'm in a way pleased that no media is going, let them get on with training and get them prepared in the heat.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 15:31:31 »

Jed said we'd know more today didn't he? Should we be expecting a statement of some sort?

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Flashheart

« Reply #351 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 15:35:56 »

Jed said we'd know more today didn't he? Should we be expecting a statement of some sort?

Since he said that we do know more as KMACs departure has since been confirmed.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 15:37:20 »

We have a good history of appointing 'newby' managers so wouldn't be surprised if the appointment is Les. Especially with the Spurs 'link' that we have.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 15:39:48 »

Since he said that we do know more as KMACs departure has since been confirmed.

Ah, right.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
china red

« Reply #354 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 15:42:25 »

Bet we get a manager none of us have ever heard of again
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 15:45:48 »

Bet we get a manager none of us have ever heard of again

John McDermott?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 15:47:03 »

I have never understood why some fans would prefer us to start from scratch, what is the appeal? It's ludicrous.
Flashheart

« Reply #357 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 15:52:02 »

I have never understood why some fans would prefer us to start from scratch, what is the appeal? It's ludicrous.

I can't fathom it either. I don't see the benefit.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #358 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 15:53:19 »

I can't fathom it either. I don't see the benefit.
No and its never worked for us in the past.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 16:18:28 »

According to Sir Les himself....

Thanks (and to Nemo).

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 83   Go Up
Print