Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Best / Worst Individual Performances  (Read 7920 times)
derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 15:54:55 »

Best Performance - The bloke controlling the floodlights against tranmere at home when losing 92/93 season! we were losing but that bloke played a blinder (and we wont the rearranged game!!)

Worst performance - The whole fucking team at Notts Forest getting spanked 7-1 on your birthday is not the one!!
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 17:09:24 »

Worst performance has to be either

Kim Heiselberg vs Walsall or Marko Tuomela vs Tranmere.

Both were Colin Todd recruits and both were substituted at half time...In fact I seem to remember Heiselberg taking about 6 throw ins and each one being a foul throw.

I remember that match, and also remember the foul throw ins. How he played for Finland i'll never know, definately the worst performance from a Swindon player i've seen....
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 17:51:04 »

I remember that match, and also remember the foul throw ins. How he played for Finland i'll never know, definately the worst performance from a Swindon player i've seen....

25 caps no less!!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 19:26:54 »

25 caps no less!!!

Good God, i thought it may be a couple, one of those players who somehow played for their national team. But 25!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: