Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 ... 73   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Board, consultancy fees, Mercs and how to identify a duck  (Read 199775 times)
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #945 on: Tuesday, July 2, 2013, 11:48:12 »

Lovely stuff! Thank you Smiley
iffy

« Reply #946 on: Tuesday, July 2, 2013, 14:10:07 »

Twenty quid for a ticket? I can't believe it. Why oh why are they ripping us off like this? Even if we are getting the chance to see top quality business plan talent like Theo from Dragon's Den and Donald Trump from Donald Trump, I can't believe they'd charge so much for a non-competitive fixture.

(Sorry. I think this is in the wrong thread)
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #947 on: Wednesday, July 3, 2013, 11:10:45 »

Received an e-mail last night telling me about the Business Presentation evening on 10th July.  tickets to be obtained from the newly revamped club shop.  Knowing it was going to be one of the summer's hottest tickets in town I called into said shop to collect one.  Didn't have any idea what I was talking about, guy made a phone call and ten minutes later I was directed outside to the new ticket office, thank god it was dry (going to be an awful lot of people moaning if they have to queue up there!) only to be very briskly fucked off by some guy with glasses in there - didn't recognise him as any of the guys who used to work in the ticket office.  Hackles raised I returned to the shop where the lad who first saw me got me a ticket - from the new ticket office!!  Not very welcoming for any new supporter!!
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #948 on: Friday, July 5, 2013, 15:17:48 »

Received an e-mail last night telling me about the Business Presentation evening on 10th July.  tickets to be obtained from the newly revamped club shop.  Knowing it was going to be one of the summer's hottest tickets in town I called into said shop to collect one.  Didn't have any idea what I was talking about, guy made a phone call and ten minutes later I was directed outside to the new ticket office, thank god it was dry (going to be an awful lot of people moaning if they have to queue up there!) only to be very briskly fucked off by some guy with glasses in there - didn't recognise him as any of the guys who used to work in the ticket office.  Hackles raised I returned to the shop where the lad who first saw me got me a ticket - from the new ticket office!!  Not very welcoming for any new supporter!!

Email nick@swi.....oh wait.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #949 on: Friday, July 5, 2013, 17:56:39 »

Email nick@swi.....oh wait.
Anybody got an e-mail for Steve Murrall?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #950 on: Friday, July 5, 2013, 17:57:51 »

watchitwinkleman@hotmail.com
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #951 on: Friday, July 5, 2013, 21:25:15 »

Anybody got an e-mail for Steve Murrall?
Yes, not going though. I'll be getting all the gossip and info from here I hope.
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #952 on: Saturday, July 6, 2013, 07:23:02 »

Steve@swindontownfc.co.uk

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #953 on: Saturday, July 6, 2013, 10:13:29 »

Cheers to the two guys who gave me an email addy for Mr Murrall.  I contacted him this morning and received a suitable reply within minutes - he had already seen my comment on the TEF and taken action!
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #954 on: Sunday, July 7, 2013, 20:03:19 »

I wonder if the business plan will include Jed's new initiative of sending Twitter DM's to barely legal girls offering them to come round his house and give them free tickets?
Cibocchi_Is_God

The Italian Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #955 on: Sunday, July 7, 2013, 20:25:37 »

I wonder if the business plan will include Jed's new initiative of sending Twitter DM's to barely legal girls offering them to come round his house and give them free tickets?

Fair play to him. He hasn't got much sex appeal so he might as well use what he has got - free tickets.
« Last Edit: Sunday, July 7, 2013, 20:28:46 by Cibocchi_Is_God » Logged
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #956 on: Monday, July 8, 2013, 11:32:08 »

So is there many people from here going to the Business plan meeting on Weds, I wonder if it may end up as a few blokes gathering round a laptop
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #957 on: Monday, July 8, 2013, 11:46:50 »

So is there many people from here going to the Business plan meeting on Weds, I wonder if it may end up as a few blokes gathering round a laptop

I will be one of those sitting round the laptop, quite interested to hear what they have to say.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #958 on: Monday, July 8, 2013, 12:02:19 »

I'm going.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #959 on: Monday, July 8, 2013, 12:10:07 »

I'm going.