Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 ... 73   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Board, consultancy fees, Mercs and how to identify a duck  (Read 199645 times)
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #765 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 09:22:08 »

Think they are intimating that perhaps the club gave this information to the person they suspected of being 'Fredi', knowing if it was released into the public domain it would confirm their suspicions.

A 'Sting' operation if you will.

so has a post been removed or something?

/
W56196272
Flashheart

« Reply #766 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 09:29:22 »

so has a post been removed or something?

Nothing's been deleted.

DRS suggested it on page 49 and SY and I picked up on it while the girls got confused  Grin
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #767 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 09:36:45 »

ah I see

I always read threads backwards,didnt go back far enough.

/
W56196272
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #768 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 10:02:43 »

I reckon the twist will be Fredi is actually Jed

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #769 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 10:20:01 »

I want to know what's happening in the future.

What happened last season obviously impinges on the club's ability to operate in the future but surely it's more important to concentrate on what's ahead.

If players are still on ridiculously high contracts there is nothing to be done about that - they need to be honoured.

All this is doing is deflecting people from asking the really important question . . .

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET SOME FUCKING NEW PLAYERS!!!!

We won't get any new players, until we've shifted a bit more existing stock. I'm hoping that PdC comes back with a bit of silly Prem money for Foderingham....this seems dependent on Reina going to Barca to replace Valdes...Mignolet going to Liverpool to replace Reina.  With a bit of luck, the likes of L Rooney, Cox and Benson can be moved out, at least on some sort of favourable loan...and probably Collins for a fee.

THis would leave....Bedwell....N Thompson, Oakley, Ward, JMac.....Roberts, Navarro, L Thompson....Storey, A Rooney, Williams...then the kids. With TAH a possible at some stage. We'd need a new keeper, but they're relatively easy to get...shame we missed out on Mildy, and the rest made up of loans and that might be sustainable for the season.
Southsider

Ignore
« Reply #770 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 10:25:07 »

So it was Roxanne that released the info then.

Surely no need to involve the police!!
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #771 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 10:46:01 »

So:
- Fredi is an anagram of 'fired'
- Fredi allegedly has an issue with Black
- New board are suggesting that previous Boards seem to have left things in a mess w/r/t contracts and wages.
- Fredi has access to club documents from last year

I'm wondering who it could be? (Maybe a good point to post a picture of someone thinking)

[url width=458 height=295]http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/resources/images/2074219.jpg?type=articleLandscape[/url]

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
DRS

« Reply #772 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 11:04:16 »

We won't get any new players, until we've shifted a bit more existing stock. I'm hoping that PdC comes back with a bit of silly Prem money for Foderingham....this seems dependent on Reina going to Barca to replace Valdes...Mignolet going to Liverpool to replace Reina.  With a bit of luck, the likes of L Rooney, Cox and Benson can be moved out, at least on some sort of favourable loan...and probably Collins for a fee.

THis would leave....Bedwell....N Thompson, Oakley, Ward, JMac.....Roberts, Navarro, L Thompson....Storey, A Rooney, Williams...then the kids. With TAH a possible at some stage. We'd need a new keeper, but they're relatively easy to get...shame we missed out on Mildy, and the rest made up of loans and that might be sustainable for the season.
Wow.That looks like you did a copy and paste job from the football rumours site :-)
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #773 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 11:07:09 »

So:
- Fredi is an anagram of 'fired'
- Fredi allegedly has an issue with Black
- New board are suggesting that previous Boards seem to have left things in a mess w/r/t contracts and wages.
- Fredi has access to club documents from last year

I'm wondering who it could be? (Maybe a good point to post a picture of someone thinking)

[url width=458 height=295]http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/resources/images/2074219.jpg?type=articleLandscape[/url]
See my earlier post on page 48!!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #774 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 11:34:58 »

Think they are intimating that perhaps the club gave this information to the person they suspected of being 'Fredi', knowing if it was released into the public domain it would confirm their suspicions.

A 'Sting' operation if you will.

Are we supposed to believe that its some sort of coincidence that 'Fredi' is supposedly caught in a sting operation and then suddenly Rockin Robin is let go - you read it here first!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #775 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 12:12:22 »

Are we supposed to believe that its some sort of coincidence that 'Fredi' is supposedly caught in a sting operation and then suddenly Rockin Robin is let go - you read it here first!

Rockin' flipping Jed the bird, that's a cheap shot
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #776 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 12:14:57 »

Do you seriously believe we won't sign anyone on a contract other than a loan one then Reg? I know not everything in the garden is rosy but I am HOPING for a little more than that.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #777 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 12:30:13 »

Do you seriously believe we won't sign anyone on a contract other than a loan one then Reg? I know not everything in the garden is rosy but I am HOPING for a little more than that.

Of course, it depends on how many more we can move on, but as things stand I'd be very surprised to see any player brought in on a contract.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #778 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 12:37:14 »

Of course, it depends on how many more we can move on, but as things stand I'd be very surprised to see any player brought in on a contract.

Fair enough mate. I'm hoping with a budget of £2.4m that we won't quite be shopping in the bargain basement yet. I appreciate that some of those under contract are earning more than we'd like them to be so will be taking up a reasonable part of this wage bill though. I suppose we'll see. Life's never dull being a town fan, as you well know!

Betcha we sign at least 2 or 3 though, maybe more.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #779 on: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 17:38:08 »

I'm totally lost!!!  Embarrassed
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 ... 73   Go Up
Print
Jump to: