Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 ... 73   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Board, consultancy fees, Mercs and how to identify a duck  (Read 199659 times)
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #735 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 20:52:39 »

or fredi leaked what the board wanted her to leak.Bet the figures they sent prove to be wrong and that fredi is all of a sudden out of a job

Fredi's a she? Is this common knowledge? Arbitrary conclusion jumping?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #736 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 20:53:30 »

My take:

Fredi has beef with current board (Jed).
Sam Morshead gets figure of £8k per week for Rooney.
This is supposedly Jed trying to say "look, we're not the bad guys, look at the contracts previous board were handing out".
Fredi leaks wage info to show the £8k per week is bullshit and to make Jed look a bit of a twat.

Wasn't it £8k with all the living costs and stuff as well, so the salary figure might not be as much? Or that Birmingham were covering some of his wages last season and the deal offered by Wray matched his full wage?

Aside from proving fredi is genuine, which is good to know, it doesn't really prove much. I'd be more interested in some hard evidence regarding fredi's other claims.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #737 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 20:54:42 »

The word you're looking for is "yes" Chang. Have you seen the documents since you made those claims then?
Haven't you noticed that he is only making these claims now the Trust have confirmed the document exists?

In fact, why the fuck is anyone even paying any attention to a wind up merchant?
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #738 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 21:00:23 »

Bit cryptic?  Girl Giggle

Was thinking the same.  Do you know something DRS?

How did your wedding go JFW?  Congratulations on newly wedded life  Smiley
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #739 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 21:00:37 »

Wasn't it £8k with all the living costs and stuff as well, so the salary figure might not be as much?

I thought Sam had confirmed somewhere (possibly twitter) that the £8k wasn't just wages & included other expenses.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #740 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 21:02:36 »

Unless the information that Fredi has provided is released into the public domain, which I would guess is highly unlikely, we're all still in the dark about whether it proves anything is going untoward is going on.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #741 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 21:07:30 »

Sam's tweets about the Rooney salary

@SamMorshead_SA: @BenRandy total package, including agents' fees and other expenses, comes to around £8k a week 

@SamMorshead_SA: @ijwilmer81 @BenRandy let's remember his basic salary is not 8k a week - agents' fees are in there also - but I agree it is pretty big
Flashheart

« Reply #742 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 21:11:00 »

DRS isn't being cryptic at all.

If you give sensitive information to one person only and that information is leaked, you know who leaked it.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #743 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 21:16:45 »

DRS isn't being cryptic at all.

If you give sensitive information to one person only and that information is leaked, you know who leaked it.
Jed tweeted recently that they're fairly certain they know who fredi is as well as something about fredi being very critical of Black?
Flashheart

« Reply #744 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 21:19:52 »

Jed tweeted recently that they're fairly certain they know who fredi is as well as something about fredi being very critical of Black?

He did, yes.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #745 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 21:20:37 »

FREDI GOT STUNG

Flashheart

« Reply #746 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 21:22:20 »

I think fredi may well have got stung.

Ouch.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #747 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 21:23:46 »

I'd imagine it'd be pretty obvious if you were associated with the club in any serious way.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #748 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 21:24:08 »

Haven't you noticed that he is only making these claims now the Trust have confirmed the document exists?

In fact, why the fuck is anyone even paying any attention to a wind up merchant?

Ummm yeah I had funnily enough Sonic. I was asking myself the same question, looks like he caught me on a bad day. The bloke is obviously a cunt.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #749 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 21:25:15 »

Not so sure that a players wages should be banded about.

If i was Rooney i would be very unhappy....especially by people who only THINK they know what he is earning.

How the fuck would anyone know what he is earning except the board....and for me if they put the figure out there then its very unprofesional.

Not only that but it could cause a lot of bad feeling from other players on a fraction of that.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 ... 73   Go Up
Print
Jump to: