Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 ... 73   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Board, consultancy fees, Mercs and how to identify a duck  (Read 199606 times)
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #705 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 19:41:47 »

In Fredi We Trust!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #706 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 19:47:40 »

Hmmmm. Interesting. Wonder what the Trust can do with it?  I guess they need to establish authenticity and then work out whether the claims are damaging to the club before Huh?

Wonder if the press have received the same information.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #707 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 19:49:55 »

Remind what we're trying to learn again...?
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #708 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 19:52:05 »

The documents are authentic.

They also make claims of our 'wild' budget last season and sky high player wages look very silly.

Fredi has delivered - fair play to the bloke.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #709 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 19:53:34 »

I'm not sure. I can't remember any bad claims as such other than the £1.2M being taken out the club immediately and an alleged conflict of interests in consultancy fees being paid to a company linked with a board member.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #710 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 19:54:26 »

I know you know everything Chang but how do you know that?
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #711 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 19:57:53 »

I know you know everything Chang but how do you know that?
Lets just say Fredi wasn't the only person to have seen said documents, and I believe that the Adver have had knowledge of them for weeks but chosen not to do anything with them.

That said, they don't really prove much, other than we didn't spend the amounts people thought. Also, Fredi mentioned the documents show Phil Spencer didn't really profit, there is no mention of him anywhere.

Certainly nothing ground breaking that can be used against the board.
Flashheart

« Reply #712 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 20:01:06 »

Andrew Black himself said the budget was 4M. Unless Black was lying I don't see how claims of a 'wild' budget last season can be made to look silly considering they pretty much concur with what Black said.

I suppose we will just have to wait....
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #713 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 20:02:13 »

I believe this (From Fredi's comments on Friday)...

One of the documents to which I refer above, is a spreadsheet showing last year's budgets with complete wage details, contract terms, agents fees, signing on fees etc. It makes interesting reading and to put fans' minds at rest, every player last season and all those contracted for next season are on less than £4k per week. It shows that every last pound was budgeted for and shows how £500k was to be spent from January to fit within a season's budget of £4.5 M. Obviously this £500k was not forthcoming and with the sale of Ritchie, the actual budget was under £3.5M. Further it includes all agents fees and shows that Spencer was on a fraction of what is generally assumed. He took nothing from individual deals but rather received a monthly retainer equivalent to less than 3% of total budget.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #714 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 20:07:23 »

3% of £4,000,000 is still rather a lot of money.
Flashheart

« Reply #715 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 20:10:58 »

I believe this (From Fredi's comments on Friday)...

One of the documents to which I refer above, is a spreadsheet showing last year's budgets with complete wage details, contract terms, agents fees, signing on fees etc. It makes interesting reading and to put fans' minds at rest, every player last season and all those contracted for next season are on less than £4k per week. It shows that every last pound was budgeted for and shows how £500k was to be spent from January to fit within a season's budget of £4.5 M. Obviously this £500k was not forthcoming and with the sale of Ritchie, the actual budget was under £3.5M. Further it includes all agents fees and shows that Spencer was on a fraction of what is generally assumed. He took nothing from individual deals but rather received a monthly retainer equivalent to less than 3% of total budget.

How does this compare with what the board have told us? Have the current board actually told us anything about the points above?
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #716 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 20:14:28 »

How does this compare with what the board have told us? Have the current board actually told us anything about the points above?

I think that's due to the story that Rooney was going to be on £8k a week, and the other rumours that other players were on similar wages.

BAZINGA !!

ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #717 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 20:16:44 »

Well, well!!  Assuming everything is true, this means that the info definitely comes from the "inside" - or does it?  Could it be somebody who would have had intimate knowledge but is now out of the loop, as he was replaced!!
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #718 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 20:17:00 »

3% of £4,000,000 is still rather a lot of money.

£120k too much personally.

BAZINGA !!

Flashheart

« Reply #719 on: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 20:18:33 »

I think that's due to the story that Rooney was going to be on £8k a week, and the other rumours that other players were on similar wages.

So asides from the Rooney thing, it's evidence contradicting claims that were never made by the board?
« Last Edit: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 20:20:06 by Flashheart » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 ... 73   Go Up
Print
Jump to: