Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 73   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Board, consultancy fees, Mercs and how to identify a duck  (Read 199680 times)
iffy

« Reply #390 on: Friday, May 3, 2013, 17:00:05 »

As has been said most of those appointments will have been start ups or in temporary Accountancy roles.

Anyway the fact that a company is dissolved doesn't mean anything in itself, the dissolution could be voluntary etc. It's when a Director's record reeks of repeated insolvancy 'episodes' that you might be inclined to worry a little, as might be said to be the case with one or two currently involved and/or reported to be involved.

It's also not rare for a firm's accountant to act as the Company Secretary. So if he's been running an accounting practice for small businesses, he could have been company secretary for loads of them without it being that interesting or important.
manc_red

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: Friday, May 3, 2013, 17:10:17 »

It's also not rare for a firm's accountant to act as the Company Secretary. So if he's been running an accounting practice for small businesses, he could have been company secretary for loads of them without it being that interesting or important.

No exactly - that was more or less my (possibly not very well put) point  Smiley
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: Friday, May 3, 2013, 17:29:17 »

You've not got a chip on your shoulder dalumpimunki have you !!!

A chimp on his shoulder?

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: Friday, May 3, 2013, 19:11:09 »

Can be bothered to converse with the abusive angry one.

Try disagreeing with someone without calling them a name or using expletives, it's quite refreshing. 

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: Friday, May 3, 2013, 19:37:25 »

Fuck off berni
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: Friday, May 3, 2013, 22:28:52 »

Can be bothered to converse with the abusive angry one.

Try disagreeing with someone without calling them a name or using expletives, it's quite refreshing. 

Your disapproval of foul language would sound a lot more sincere without the avatar of that fat right wing cunt Manning giving the world the finger.

..never go back.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: Saturday, May 4, 2013, 00:36:05 »

Fuck off berni

Cheesy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #397 on: Saturday, May 4, 2013, 00:55:53 »

Your disapproval of foul language would sound a lot more sincere without the avatar of that fat right wing cunt Manning giving the world the finger.

Whatever Monkey boy! Those that know me know whether I am a right wing cunt, or a Manning.  That statement sums you up really, take the meaning of a picture and flip it into something completely irrelevant, just like you did with my original post and most of the debates you generate on here.  Only a matter of time until you throw your Barbies out of the pram and delete your account again because somebody doesn't agree with you.  The fact that you had a girlie strop over what I said and nobody else commented is good enough for me.

Levi lapper

« Reply #398 on: Saturday, May 4, 2013, 08:01:54 »

Hasn't someone on here got an avatar of David Jason?  Hmmm
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #399 on: Saturday, May 4, 2013, 09:59:24 »

Hasn't someone on here got an avatar of David Jason?  Hmmm
Are we in The Army?

It's All Good..............
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #400 on: Saturday, May 4, 2013, 14:47:10 »

Rice and Murrall back on the directors list in today's program with with McCrory and Hooper.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #401 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 12:48:35 »

Cannot be arsed to trawl through all this, but did Fredi ever say anything more or put his money where his mouth is re the stories he told?
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #402 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 14:31:46 »

Jed needs to come out within the next few days and answer the questions he's delayed on. Clarity on the longer term plan is even more pertinent now there seems to be a question mark over K Mac.  It's only fair we're told what's going on, particularly since 5000 odd of us have taken the risk of renewing season tickets.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #403 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 14:36:34 »

Jed needs to come out within the next few days and answer the questions he's delayed on.

That might interfere with his drinking time.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #404 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 14:39:00 »

It's only fair we're told what's going on, particularly since 5000 odd of us have taken the risk of renewing season tickets.
What risk?

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 73   Go Up
Print
Jump to: