Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 73   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Board, consultancy fees, Mercs and how to identify a duck  (Read 199750 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 21:49:14 »

I had a discussion with Fredi pre match on Saturday and I know that his source is reliable - he posted about Paul Duffen on thisis shortly after I did on here.

I certainly share his fears.

Sam - if Power and the Russell fail fit and proper - won't they just do what King does and act in an 'advisory' role which is just as prominent in running the club?

SHUT UP PLEASE
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 21:53:19 »

Town general manager Steve Murrall has told the Advertiser that independent forensic auditors have been brought in to look at Town's books.

The auditors have been working for four to five weeks. Tomorrow's @swindonadver carries more boardroom news.

- Sam Moosehead.

-------------------------------
Erm, why would they do this? Post purchase audit ?

Aha:

@batch_2001 from what I can gather it is continued due diligence not possible due to speed of takeover
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 21:58:12 »

I have known DofB for many years and trust him implicitly.

However, I will hold my water until rumours cease to be rumours.

I will cast judgement only at that point.

I just wish that the Thisis brigade that appear to infest this forum would hold the same opinion.

It's tiresome
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 22:11:24 »

Fredi?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 22:16:11 »

The stuff about the drinking, fighting and drunk driving and general usage of our match days to entertain other dodgy types
Franchise per chance?

I know things aren't quite right around the club at the moment and we're all concerned but is scouring the net for details and dirt on Jed's licence plate really worth it?
Christy

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 22:18:45 »

Could somebody not working at the moment follow a few links on here and check for matching addresses to rule this fellow in or out?  

https://www.duedil.com/director/915148066/stephen-russell-crouch

Back to page 2...have you followed Fredi's clues to this person, or deduced / guessed / know it from some place else?

Fredi did of course call the Power link some time before it became public, so you'd have to be even more cynical than me to suggest he has no credibility...and you could follow his recent cryptic clues to get to a S Russell Crouch.  There was also something about Happy Mondays, but I'm not sure this is the deal for Shaun Ryder or Bez.  I'll be reserving judgement before dismissing Fredi just yet.

Also of interest today for those with little motivation to get anything done at work, was Fredi's gear change from the usual cryptic wind up mumbo jumbo, to a properly written and structured set of questions, pretty bang on consistent with what he's been drip feeding in over recent weeks.  

Not the typical work of a trolling nutter, but more likely I think of someone with a possibly vested interest in asking some pretty important questions about the future of STFC.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 22:21:54 »

Fredi?

Fordi ?
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 22:24:48 »

Town general manager Steve Murrall has told the Advertiser that independent forensic auditors have been brought in to look at Town's books.

The auditors have been working for four to five weeks. Tomorrow's @swindonadver carries more boardroom news.

- Sam Moosehead.

-------------------------------
Erm, why would they do this? Post purchase audit ?

Aha:

@batch_2001 from what I can gather it is continued due diligence not possible due to speed of takeover

So what happens if they uncover something at this stage?
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 22:28:38 »

So what happens if they uncover something at this stage?

Revert to contract basically. There would be something that covers that possibility. What that is would be anyone's guess, and I'm sure lots will.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 22:53:22 »

Robert T

Don't buy your "realism" approach

You do need funding to buy a a business, even if it costs £1.  It's called cash flow.

Merely flashing money in a solicitor's client account proves nothing at all - but fair enough if it passes a FL test.

So if Jed isn't a fan why did he rush "due diligence" to "save" the club and then go on about

independent forensic auditors
debts going back to the 1950s
legal claims paralysing the club

Yes, there are employment issues, there are loan windows, there are debts, the accounts may not be up to date or presented in a way a purchaser would like and there may be financial obligations....shock, horror.

Directors may not need to invest and indeed desrve a remuneration package but Purchasers need to be able to run the business and they need to access funds for cashflow and to allow for surprises if there is only rushed due diligence.

A new board would also normally be communicating a mission statement and plan (to justify their remuneration) and tweeting just doesn't cut the mustard for me.

corner

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 05:07:55 »

Another director coming in Stephen crouch, it's in the adver this morn.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 05:55:17 »

Jed is not happy according to twitter, considering legal action
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 06:46:33 »

So thats the S.C. Fredi mentioned then. I haven't looked for his middle name.
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 06:47:25 »

Could somebody not working at the moment follow a few links on here and check for matching addresses to rule this fellow in or out? 

https://www.duedil.com/director/915148066/stephen-russell-crouch

1st Place

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 06:49:03 »

It's never dull at our club is it? What larks.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 73   Go Up
Print
Jump to: