Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TRUST AGM - TONIGHT 6.30pm. - GW PUB  (Read 21911 times)
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 12:13:48 »

Hello all,

Just a reminder if you can make it, please go to the Trust AGM tonight, even if you aren't a member you can hear their plans for the future and decide if you want to be part of it

They can't promise to lift the embargo, but it should be an enlightening evening with some like minded fans. I'm lead to believe a significant figure from our recent past is going along, and he's not Italian.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 12:30:33 »

Hint: it's Jeremy Wray. Allegedly.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 13:01:45 »

I cannot make it so hope it all goes well, will be interested to hear what plans the Trust have going forward, has their been any contact with the new board as yet?

The recent events have put things into perspective especially the anger that the board may not have £30k to cover an old debt.

I am totally playing devils advocate here as I fully support the Trust's aims, but on the basis of membership fees to cover £30k that would need 6000 members to cover that alone. I support any form of fans ownership but how would something like the Trust achieve this?
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 13:41:33 »

Nemo is going to look daft when Milan Misun strolls in.

Horlock, I think the Trust have a few ideas about this, but I don't want to pre empt them, sure this will be discussed tonight and fed back to those who can't make it ASAP.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 13:45:08 »

There's a Milan Misun in all of us PWP.

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 13:49:02 »

The Trust need to sort out their website in my opinion. This is by no means a dig, but I know a lot of fans have always assumed they have a hidden agenda* and by not having much detail in the public domain it's tricky to disprove this.

* Quite what the fuck that would be I don't know, I certainly don't have this view.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 13:50:05 »

Horlock, I think the Trust have a few ideas about this, but I don't want to pre empt them, sure this will be discussed tonight and fed back to those who can't make it ASAP.

Will minutes be taken & posted on the trust website. (Or here)?
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 14:07:27 »

Will minutes be taken & posted on the trust website. (Or here)?

I'm not organising it, but I think they will be. I'll put on here as soon as they are available.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 14:25:07 »

Sorry pets, 6:30 is too early for me Sad
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 14:41:03 »

Sorry pets, 6:30 is too early for me Sad
And for out of towners it would be very hard. Maybe the next one could be on a matchday?

It's All Good..............
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 14:46:07 »

I cannot make it so hope it all goes well, will be interested to hear what plans the Trust have going forward, has their been any contact with the new board as yet?

The recent events have put things into perspective especially the anger that the board may not have £30k to cover an old debt.

I am totally playing devils advocate here as I fully support the Trust's aims, but on the basis of membership fees to cover £30k that would need 6000 members to cover that alone. I support any form of fans ownership but how would something like the Trust achieve this?
Jed did say the old debt referred to has been paid off!!  As have all other debts, mind you he did say we would be out of embargo . . . . .
Flashheart

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 15:29:19 »

If Wray is there, tell him to get on the blower to his mate Paolo to tell him to stop being a cunt.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 16:06:40 »

If Wray is there, tell him to get on the blower to his mate Paolo to tell him to stop being a cunt.

Do you think they've stopped going out for dinner every night though like Paolo said they would?
Flashheart

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 16:11:22 »

Do you think they've stopped going out for dinner every night though like Paolo said they would?

Who knows

But somebody should tell Paolo he's humiliating himself on the Swindon chat forum
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 16:13:44 »

But somebody should tell Paolo he's humiliating himself on the Swindon chat forum

Paolo won't be told anything, you should know that. :-)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: