Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Shittest few days ever  (Read 550 times)
Nils

« on: Monday, August 8, 2005, 10:50:32 »

On friday my Godmother had a miscarriage and she is also a big town fan. And then on Saturday me and my Godmother went to Barnsley and that was bollocks then on Saturday evening I lost my job and I wasn't there long enough to claim unfair dismissal (got sacked when the owners changed). Then on Sunday morning I got a phone call a friend of mine died. Although it was expected cos he is 86 and had terminal cancer it is still hard to prepare yourself for the inevitable.

The only good thing is that England won the test.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, August 8, 2005, 10:52:03 »

Quote from: "Nils"
On friday my Godmother had a miscarriage and she is also a big town fan. And then on Saturday me and my Godmother went to Barnsley and that was bollocks then on Saturday evening I lost my job and I wasn't there long enough to claim unfair dismissal (got sacked when the owners changed). Then on Sunday morning I got a phone call a friend of mine died. Although it was expected cos he is 86 and had terminal cancer it is still hard to prepare yourself for the inevitable.

The only good thing is that England won the test.

Sorry to hear all that.

Keep your chin up, things will improve, who knows, we may even beat Oldham for you!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: