Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Play Off Dates  (Read 8845 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, March 10, 2013, 11:27:27 »

No SY, there are more...

3) I get well oiled before the game at home on the drink of my choice (not the green man's at much cheaper prices) have a legendary BBQ only and ex butcher can have ;o), drink whilst watching the game and get royally hammered after it and not have to worry about driving and celebrating a win quids in.
4) We lose, I'm, disapointed, well fed and still pissed without having to drive home with a face like a wet week end in Grimsby and quids in.
Okay, if we don't make the play off final can you still have the BBQ and invite the TEF?

We can all wear nametags.
fatbasher

« Reply #31 on: Sunday, March 10, 2013, 11:28:40 »

Sarky cunt, deffo not invited  Cheesy
fatbasher

« Reply #32 on: Sunday, March 10, 2013, 11:37:22 »

Most people who know me seem to think it's a bluff and that good old Fatbasher will be there screaming his lungs out cheering on the team he's wedded to until death us do part, well they're wrong with a capital W. I'll go further, I won't go if we get in the PL either, again I'll leave that to the glory hunters and the prawn sarnie brigade. I will leave my details with the club to call me when we are back in the championship or div 1 though when all the above have fucked off back to the Cheskis and Man U's of this world.  
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, March 10, 2013, 11:41:01 »

I'll go further, I won't go if we get in the PL either, again I'll leave that to the glory hunters and the prawn sarnie brigade. I will leave my details with the club to call me when we are back in the championship or div 1 though when all the above have fucked off back to the Cheskis and Man U's of this world. 

In all seriousness, anybody who actually has that mindset is a tool.

Things get better but they never get good

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, March 10, 2013, 11:44:20 »

Most people who know me seem to think it's a bluff and that good old Fatbasher will be there screaming his lungs out cheering on the team he's wedded to until death us do part, well they're wrong with a capital W. I'll go further, I won't go if we get in the PL either, again I'll leave that to the glory hunters and the prawn sarnie brigade. I will leave my details with the club to call me when we are back in the championship or div 1 though when all the above have fucked off back to the Cheskis and Man U's of this world.  
I was with you until this post.  Crash
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, March 10, 2013, 11:44:50 »

So you see yourself as a true, die-hard fan, but deliberately won't go if we reach Wembley or the PL because you don't want to run the risk of being mistaken for a glory-hunter?

Crawl out of your arse please.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #36 on: Sunday, March 10, 2013, 11:46:48 »

I would like nothing more than STFC to make it back to the Premier League and be massively successful in all honesty.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, March 10, 2013, 11:48:44 »

[url width=309 height=383]http://i.imgur.com/jPfpw3I.jpg[/url]
fatbasher

« Reply #38 on: Sunday, March 10, 2013, 11:55:35 »

In all seriousness, anybody who actually has that mindset is a tool.

So I'm a tool? Would that be a saw, hammer or maybe a chisel? No Sir, you're the "tool" whatever that means, for such an outspoken immature putdown of someones own personal decision not to go to matches.

You see, it is comments like yours that stop many genuine supporters posting on forums like TEF, they can't be arsed with negative shit.

FYI, I don't watch PL football even though I subscribe to Sky Sports. I like my kick off times to be 3pm on Saturdays and 7.45 Tuesdays. I have lived with lower league football played on the whole by genuine and honest football players plying their trade for forty years. What I see at the Premier end of the footballing pyramid makes my blood boil. There is more fun at the bottome of the PL than there is at the top. Why would I want to see my team fucked over every week end by teams with more income than some third world countries. Do you remember our last foray in the top flight? Oh we all had great expectations, turned out to be delusions of grandeur in the end and we are still paying for it one way or another. Just ask Pompey fans if it was worth it?      
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Sunday, March 10, 2013, 12:03:02 »

You see, it is comments like yours that stop many genuine supporters posting on forums like TEF, they can't be arsed with negative shit.

Then stop spouting it.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, March 10, 2013, 12:06:54 »

So I'm a tool? Would that be a saw, hammer or maybe a chisel? No Sir, you're the "tool" whatever that means, for such an outspoken immature putdown of someones own personal decision not to go to matches.

FYI, I don't watch PL football even though I subscribe to Sky Sports. I like my kick off times to be 3pm on Saturdays and 7.45 Tuesdays. I have lived with lower league football played on the whole by genuine and honest football players plying their trade for forty years. What I see at the Premier end of the footballing pyramid makes my blood boil. There is more fun at the bottome of the PL than there is at the top. Why would I want to see my team fucked over every week end by teams with more income than some third world countries. Do you remember our last foray in the top flight? Oh we all had great expectations, turned out to be delusions of grandeur in the end and we are still paying for it one way or another. Just ask Pompey fans if it was worth it?     

Whats the fucking point of supporting a football club if your going to give up once we're succesfull?

I was 3 years old when we were in the PL last, 11 when we got relegated from the championship. I'd quite like to see us up there again.

fatbasher

« Reply #41 on: Sunday, March 10, 2013, 12:12:42 »

Then stop spouting it.

Your request has been granted. One less.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Sunday, March 10, 2013, 12:14:32 »

Haha, have you left because someone disagreed?

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, March 10, 2013, 12:14:57 »

The whole point of playing football is to improve. Regardless of the level.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, March 10, 2013, 12:22:32 »

That Vicky on twitter was saying last night that we shouldn't go up The Championship yet.

Unfuckingbelievable.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: