Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Best seats in the County Ground  (Read 13701 times)
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Monday, March 4, 2013, 21:45:40 »

Town end for me, cheaper when i can make it back for games.

RWB Robin

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Monday, March 4, 2013, 23:48:43 »

Only problem is that theres a massive pole slap bang in the middle of the penalty area from my seat!
[/quote]

Exactly...have sat up there a few times.  In fact was there for the Bury game, and there were a few more than usual trying to get something going - a bit hopeless on that particular occasion!  And that pole is a real pain.  fortunately there was enough room in my row to move between the two halves so it wasn't so bad...
fatbasher

« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 00:15:34 »

DRS, near the back, on the half-way line.

Row R, Halfway line goes right up my jacobs, i shall be gutted when they develop the DRS with exec boxes as all those above the mezzanine floor level willl have to move, mind you that will be a few years away so anything could happen. However, will be renewing along with my missus and son and my mate, who can fucking pay for his own.
Loobug

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 12:58:52 »

Town end every time for me, unless I'm with the missus and she wants to sit down... then I don't really care where I go, as everywhere else seems tame by comparison. I'm practically blind anyway, so go for the atmosphere. If you can swap your ST for a seat in the Townend on occassions when you want, then I'd go for a seat with a decent view (assuming you want to sit really) and then swap it out for the big matches and jump in the Town end... simples. :-)
Victor Mildew

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 17:42:45 »

Townend terrace is a laugh the only thing that spoils it is Flash the cunt.......oh and Jutty
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #65 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 18:19:30 »

Townend terrace is a laugh the only thing that spoils it is Flash the cunt.......oh and Jutty
Thats funny, Flash and Jutty said the same thing about you Smiley and you know that they did!

Damn standing up right side rabble Wink

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Stevecourty

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 22:45:01 »

I'd say the best seat is town end c66 purely because an absolute legend sits there...

Oh wait that's my seat! :p

Sat in every stand at some point even had a game in the bank and nothing beats the atmosphere of the town end
nochee

« Reply #67 on: Wednesday, March 6, 2013, 10:43:12 »

I'd say the best seat is town end c66 purely because an absolute legend sits there...

Oh wait that's my seat! :p

Sat in every stand at some point even had a game in the bank and nothing beats the atmosphere of the town end

jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Wednesday, March 6, 2013, 14:18:35 »

Thats funny, Flash and Jutty said the same thing about you Smiley and you know that they did!

Damn standing up right side rabble Wink
You beat me to it, but your right Victor Mildrew & the Flash are cunts
AldbourneRed

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Friday, March 8, 2013, 11:41:19 »

Thanks all for your thoughts, just bought my first season ticket  Cheesy
DRS for the view, near the town end for the atmosphere.

COYR
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Friday, March 8, 2013, 12:34:36 »

Thanks all for your thoughts, just bought by first season ticket  Cheesy
DRS for the view, near the town end for the atmosphere.

COYR
D6? Good choice.
Carly

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Monday, March 11, 2013, 23:20:38 »

I also sit near the goal line towards the TE in DRS - we are not without the moaners! You can't beat the atmosphere of the Town End but I hate watching the game from behind the goal.
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Monday, March 11, 2013, 23:34:32 »

Just to deviate from the topic, the worst place surely has to be the DRS block on the opposite side, near the lifeless vacuum of the Stratton Bank. The fact it's always the last place to fill up suggests this is the opinion of the general paying public too. Always used to be a group that would bang on the plastic windbreak there and try and generate a bit of atmosphere but they seem to have disappeared?
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #73 on: Monday, March 11, 2013, 23:40:31 »

Just to deviate from the topic, the worst place surely has to be the DRS block on the opposite side, near the lifeless vacuum of the Stratton Bank. The fact it's always the last place to fill up suggests this is the opinion of the general paying public too. Always used to be a group that would bang on the plastic windbreak there and try and generate a bit of atmosphere but they seem to have disappeared?

i sit around that area, just to the left of the last block...its alright...its swindon its not like its a cut throat atmosphere most of the time...at home i just want to sit down and moan Cheesy

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Monday, March 11, 2013, 23:51:00 »

I used to sit to the right of the Drs about 10+ years ago (roughly where I used to stand in the shrivvy), but we used to get away fans in the bank in those days!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: