Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PDC Interview Coming Up on Sky Sports News  (Read 13559 times)
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 01:32:06 »

And disgraceful treatment of Ritchie too, though I appreciate it was through desperation.
apart from his luvverly signing on fee of course - I doubt if he's that worried
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 06:39:33 »

A lot of you should be fucking ashamed of yourselves. Were you the same morons who bayed for blood when Hoddle arrived back with Chelsea. Did you get ecstatic when Paolo held his scarf aloft after the death of both his parents? The measure of a formidable man!

I am ashamed to count myself among some of you.
Flashheart

« Reply #92 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 06:43:46 »

A lot of you should be fucking ashamed of yourselves. Were you the same morons who bayed for blood when Hoddle arrived back with Chelsea. Did you get ecstatic when Paolo held his scarf aloft after the death of both his parents? The measure of a formidable man!

I am ashamed to count myself among some of you.

You could just leave.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 06:47:57 »

"Some" of you, Flashheart

I am left bewildered that, possibly, the most decorated chapter in our club's history is being defiled by hate mongers.

You get what you wish for.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 07:01:36 »

Christ sake's almighty, I shouldn't feel like this embracing a new day. We are fast headed for doldrum nothingness and people on board here want to kick Di Canio up the arse and give him a plane ticket back to Rome. What is wrong with you? We are shortly to be landed with Mr Mundane Nothingness. I despair at you who celebrate the departure of the greatest entity our club has ever seen.

Forza Di Canio
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 07:11:08 »

I am left bewildered that, possibly, the most decorated chapter in our club's history is being defiled by hate mongers.

We were (I feel) on the cusp of something brilliant. But in terms of actual achievement we've been dumped by a manager that arguably achieved less than Danny Wilson.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 07:12:32 »

apart from his luvverly signing on fee of course - I doubt if he's that worried

Hi next move should have been a Championship club and an even bigger signing on fee. I'm sure he'll be alright thought granted.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 07:17:16 »

Christ sake's almighty, I shouldn't feel like this embracing a new day. We are fast headed for doldrum nothingness and people on board here want to kick Di Canio up the arse and give him a plane ticket back to Rome. What is wrong with you? We are shortly to be landed with Mr Mundane Nothingness. I despair at you who celebrate the departure of the greatest entity our club has ever seen.

Forza Di Canio

Get over it !! He's gone and quite frankly good fucking riddance. I want a manager who is proud to manage Swindon Town and not some vain Italian who expects all the clubs staff and fans to lick his arse.

If he was so fucking great, why did he walk out on us fans and 'his players' as he called them the night before a game ??
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 07:17:35 »

The presumption being that he fished for a move, and cleverly engineered a dignified exect, which I don't buy.

I've being looking at Lazio fans for the last hour

Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 07:20:35 »

Get over it !! He's gone and quite frankly good fucking riddance. I want a manager who is proud to manage Swindon Town and not some vain Italian who expects all the clubs staff and fans to lick his arse.

If he was so fucking great, why did he walk out on us fans and 'his players' as he called them the night before a game ??

He didn't walk out Ralphy, he bled Swindon Town, his arm was twisted beyond submission, his position was untenable. You turn upon him very quickly! Why? Why, oh why?
Flashheart

« Reply #100 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 07:21:24 »

Who knew eh?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 07:25:11 »

Fucking bang on Ralph
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 07:25:59 »

He didn't walk out Ralphy, he bled Swindon Town, his arm was twisted beyond submission, his position was untenable. You turn upon him very quickly! Why? Why, oh why?

Yes he did, blew the budget and nearly bled us dry. Take your blinkers off.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 07:26:54 »

I wanted him to stay, but he bailed on us. Maybe with reason, but he would have stayed and guided his players until the end of the season, if he really bled town.

What does it matter now. He said, she said. Its done. All that matters is this next appointment. Nobody can follow Paolo in some respects, but we all know there is a difference between someone who can give us a fighting chance, and a lemon.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 07:27:25 »

Quite right Flashheart, who knew, who fucking knew? That we'd being given a shiney present from Italy, with lovely decoration, and the mechanisms working overtime, clocking on at all hours, and then we'd discard it.

We are ungrateful bastards
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: