Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Andrew Black breaks his silence  (Read 24963 times)
AldbourneRed

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 00:24:46 »

He must be stringing the tweets out on purpose just to keep us on tenterhooks, like a good author. Either that or he does average about 7 words a minute
ADJr

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 00:24:56 »

I wish he would finish his sentences. Although I get the feeling that the next word after 'issuing' will be 'ultimatums'
lambourn red

« Reply #122 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 00:24:59 »

This is going to end up going legal you can see it happening
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 00:25:25 »

This is going to end up going legal you can see it happening

Surely that's between Black and Di Canio and the rest though? Not the club.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 00:25:45 »

Anyway as the (first) sale of the club was going through FL approval Di Canio and Spencer presented us with a new contract with only a ....few days to accept. I said it wasn't my concern as I thought I had sold the club. The contract went through and then I ended up owning...the club again. It seemed to be a very one sided contract. I had no choice but to accept it. A couple of months later I replaced Jeremy.and relations started breaking down very quickly. I hadn't been happy with what had happened over Caddis and I had had a sense of humour failure when the club breached the wage cap and went into embargo. I had repeatedly asked at the board for all player transactions to be communicated and I had had virtual radio silence. Di Canio and Spencer were not happy with the chairman being changed and began issuing

So far!
ADJr

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 00:26:41 »

"...Press releases criticising the board. I didn't like the way it was going. The budget plan changed with the forecasts for this year and"
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #126 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 00:27:07 »

He must be stringing the tweets out on purpose just to keep us on tenterhooks, like a good author. Either that or he does average about 7 words a minute
He doesn't have any thumbs.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 00:27:20 »

Anyway as the (first) sale of the club was going through FL approval Di Canio and Spencer presented us with a new contract with only a ....few days to accept. I said it wasn't my concern as I thought I had sold the club. The contract went through and then I ended up owning...the club again. It seemed to be a very one sided contract. I had no choice but to accept it. A couple of months later I replaced Jeremy.and relations started breaking down very quickly. I hadn't been happy with what had happened over Caddis and I had had a sense of humour failure when the club breached the wage cap and went into embargo. I had repeatedly asked at the board for all player transactions to be communicated and I had had virtual radio silence. Di Canio and Spencer were not happy with the chairman being changed and began issuing

So far!

Is that where the Eastenders drums kick in?
markoswindono

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 00:30:10 »

I see Jed has tweeted that he has not given up hope of Paolo returning and that he didn't want him to leave - It's hard to know what to believe.
ADJr

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 00:31:15 »

"...next going a lot higher. At the start of the season I had decided to put in another year, but I changed my mind. I felt very confident that we could find a buyer in January. There was plenty of interest - the problem was that a lot of the interest was to buy the club out of..."
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 00:32:51 »

What's this new contract spencer presented him with?  Did it contain a pay rise for Pdc and endless consultancy fees for spencer?
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #131 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 00:33:01 »

Incredible stuff being released in to the public domain to tonight!
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #132 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 00:33:48 »

All pretty damaging for PDC's future prospects
ADJr

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 00:34:15 »

What's this new contract spencer presented him with?  Did it contain a pay rise for Pdc and endless consultancy fees for spencer?

I'd imagine so. In fact, it doesn't surprise me at all that Spencer was involved in a dodgy contract.
AldbourneRed

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 00:35:50 »

Seeing as this started up again post midnight then this makes these latest set of tweets Black's final Statement Friday with STFC. I think he knows this, hence the 2 hour delay.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: