Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coventry Away  (Read 40982 times)
stfc87ccfc

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 23:08:56 »

10 in 13 for Leon sorry, so on form and in the mood for gooooaalllls  Cheesy Wink
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 23:09:43 »

Leon Clarke is an absolutely massive cunt.
stfc87ccfc

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 23:11:34 »

But will shut you up on Saturday in front of your end? you know it will happen when you all wind him up.  Wink
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 23:12:24 »

I won't be there but he will still be a massive cunt.
stfc87ccfc

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 23:16:19 »

He has had his fair share of problems no doubt about it mate, but to be fair, di canio was portrayed as a cunt to every other set of fans up and down the country apart from yours, everyone to their own opinion though!
steveg

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 23:18:04 »

£68 and 5 Hours on the train says I won't be!
e

Well I am in the Smoke and before todays news I wud not of bothered but now however??? Coyr's

yeah a fickle one but.have been let down too many times before !!
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 00:39:31 »

But will shut you up on Saturday in front of your end? you know it will happen when you all wind him up.  Wink

Nope he's been back a few times since he left and had a shocker! I expect no different this time! By the way, has he cried on your pitch yet and I take it when your lot train, they don't do running??

#VivaKenBarlow!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 08:50:25 »

Clarke has scored 20 goals this season. Ok, he acted like a dick when he was here, but perhaps if we had a bit more of a tolerant manager, we could have been enjoying his goals. Seems managers in this league can get the best out of them.

I expect him to score on Saturday.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 08:56:34 »

Leon Clarke is an absolutely massive cunt.

This was back in the day when I wasn't really paying much attention to what Town were up to, so I never really new what the hell happened there.

What did he do exactly?

..never go back.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 09:12:04 »

Clarke has scored 20 goals this season. Ok, he acted like a dick when he was here, but perhaps if we had a bit more of a tolerant manager, we could have been enjoying his goals. Seems managers in this league can get the best out of them.

I expect him to score on Saturday.

It's strange, he's scored consistently since he left us yet has still played for 5 different clubs in that time. Clearly a good goalscorer at this level but the constant movement suggests there are some personality issues that outweigh his contributions on the pitch.

Or as SY more succintly put it, he is an absolutely massive cunt.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 09:13:23 »

Uncommitted and lazy, so Di Canio got rid.

I expect that to be turned around to make Di Canio evil and the whole thing political
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 09:16:21 »

This was back in the day when I wasn't really paying much attention to what Town were up to, so I never really new what the hell happened there.

What did he do exactly?

Interesting. I had visions of you sat there in your pants watching Sky Sports News, hoping for Paolo to get sacked for gross misconduct.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 09:18:21 »

I will be missing this due to a golf day at Brickhampton Huh?

Oh well i reckon it could be a good one with great support....hope you all enjoy it.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 09:40:00 »

STFC Box Office ‏@STFCBoxOffice

Tickets available from the STFC Box Office for tomorrow's game at Coventry until 2pm today. 2,248 sold so far. Allocation of 6,000 #COYR

Cats are better than dogs FACT
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 09:54:13 »

What did he do exactly?
Clarke played the full ninety minutes as Southampton knocked the Town out of the Carling Cup in the Second Round - but as he left the pitch, the new Town striker was seen arguing with fitness coach Claudio Donatelli. As di Canio approached him with a consolatory arm, Clarke pushed the Town boss away as he continued to protest about the training regime - when the pair eventually got into the tunnel, television cameras captured pictures of an altercation in which it appeared that punches were thrown. Clarke made his way back onto the pitch, where he spent fifteen minutes talking to chairman Jeremy Wray before leaving the ground in full kit. After the chairman backed his manager, and TV footage proved di Canio's side of the argument, the Town boss was quick to state that Clarke had played his last game for Swindon - revealing that the striker had told his agent that he had wanted to leave two days before the game, and though he had seen Clarke's bad attitude first hand since he had signed, he had looked past it in an attempt to integrate him into the squad.
http://www.swindon-town-fc.co.uk/Person.asp?PersonID=CLARKELE

tl;dr - he didn't like training
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: