Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Deja Bloody Vu  (Read 5030 times)
ScillyRed

« on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 21:51:30 »

Having supported Town for 42 years I feel I have seen it all - I have, but not in 48 sodding hours.

I have always been in Reg's  'Swindonsceptic Party' - you know there is a train crash around the corner whatever anyone says.

It pains me, but as I don't even get the pleasure (!) of going to matches, I have decided that I don't feel able to read about the inevitable downward spiral and will leave you all to it. In many ways it was easier when Ceefax was the only source of information, you could easily be an Ostrich and just hope it all went well. My wife has called me a miserable old git over the last few days - even more than normal - she should not have to suffer like this  Cheesy

The reason for this post is not self pity but to thank you all for the humour, invention and in some cases hilarious stupidity - it's been a blast, I will miss the 80% bollocks if not the 25% football.

I leave you with a heavy heart.

COYR COYR COYR COYR  Bye
NZrobin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 21:56:25 »

I can understand your feelings....But this is not over yet.

Keep the faith.

Sad
woolster

« Reply #2 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 21:59:39 »

Having supported Town for 42 years I feel I have seen it all - I have, but not in 48 sodding hours.

I have always been in Reg's  'Swindonsceptic Party' - you know there is a train crash around the corner whatever anyone says.

It pains me, but as I don't even get the pleasure (!) of going to matches, I have decided that I don't feel able to read about the inevitable downward spiral and will leave you all to it. In many ways it was easier when Ceefax was the only source of information, you could easily be an Ostrich and just hope it all went well. My wife has called me a miserable old git over the last few days - even more than normal - she should not have to suffer like this  Cheesy

The reason for this post is not self pity but to thank you all for the humour, invention and in some cases hilarious stupidity - it's been a blast, I will miss the 80% bollocks if not the 25% football.

COYR COYR COYR COYR  Bye
drama queen Harp Bye
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 22:00:07 »

OH THE MELODRAMA.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 22:04:04 »

I have always been in Reg's  'Swindonsceptic Party' - you know there is a train crash around the corner whatever anyone says.

It pains me, but as I don't even get the pleasure (!) of going to matches, I have decided that I don't feel able to read about the inevitable downward spiral and will leave you all to it. In many ways it was easier when Ceefax was the only source of information, you could easily be an Ostrich and just hope it all went well. My wife has called me a miserable old git over the last few days - even more than normal - she should not have to suffer like this  Cheesy

COYR COYR COYR COYR  Bye

Don't be scilly!   Wink

We need to hang together at times like these.
lambourn red

« Reply #5 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 22:07:27 »

I dont think I have seen anyone call for a "back of the Arkells protest" yet Angry does anyone still have the blimp Cheesy
Flashheart

« Reply #6 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 22:07:47 »

Flouncer
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 22:08:45 »

I have my orange hat at the ready.
Coca Fola

« Reply #8 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 22:21:26 »

I have my orange hat at the ready.
Still got mine upstairs. Anyone wearing theirs tomorrow? (Being serious by the way)
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 22:23:27 »

I dont think I have seen anyone call for a "back of the Arkells protest" yet Angry does anyone still have the blimp Cheesy

Sure there have been a few rumbles of this on Twitter
NZrobin

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 22:23:53 »

Seriously....just really makes you sick.

Just watches Swindon Pride and Passion on you tube again.

Fuck...just as it seemed we had all the ducks in a row.

Bad Mood Roll Eyes Sad Bye

Don't worry we will all be back tomorrow just as keen to support the Town

Wink

yeo

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 22:26:45 »

Damn,the board have cost us our Forum Beach Comber!

/
W56196272
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 22:30:39 »

Damn,the board have cost us our Forum Beach Comber!

He's probably off to another swingers party (it's rife on the islands)  Smiley

Cats are better than dogs FACT
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 22:57:08 »

Will somebody not think of the children... Head Hurts
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 22:58:54 »

Will somebody not think of the dugouts?

Never knowingly overstated.