Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Marlon Pack  (Read 15360 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 17:09:43 »

Had to be done Sam, had to be done. You just wait till the Adver headline writers get hold of him, you'll be yearning for the good old days of "multi-pack"
ctfcfan

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 17:15:44 »

Although Pack had a fairly stuttering start to the season for us, he has slowly regained form and consistency and since mid to late December has been consistently excellent, if he can keep playing to that level he will be a very good signing for you.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 17:16:10 »

He has to get the number 6 shirt.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 17:18:28 »

Or 2
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 17:31:13 »

Although Pack had a fairly stuttering start to the season for us, he has slowly regained form and consistency and since mid to late December has been consistently excellent, if he can keep playing to that level he will be a very good signing for you.

Good to hear. I havent caught up yet did Rooney go the other way?
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 17:34:47 »

Or 2

Ooh, bad omen.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 17:37:58 »

Good to hear. I havent caught up yet did Rooney go the other way?
Trained with Chelters today allegedly

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 17:39:29 »

Thanks for an objective assessment.

Thumb
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 17:49:57 »

I like the sound of 'consistently excellent' Cool
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 17:59:44 »

Cheers. We know he was very good for you last season. Quite a few of our fans wanted him here in the summer. Hopefully Rooney is a decent signing for you as well. Showed bits of what he can do here but never really got into the side on a consistent basis.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 18:02:21 »

Cheers. We know he was very good for you last season. Quite a few of our fans wanted him here in the summer. Hopefully Rooney is a decent signing for you as well. Showed bits of what he can do here but never really got into the side on a consistent basis.

Yeah Rooney just needs a run of games I think. He didnt get that here, Burton or Rotherham.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 18:07:45 »

http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/Cheltenham-Town-Pack-s-Swindon-deal-delayed/story-18014836-detail/story.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 18:11:11 »

Don't like the sound of "complications thought to be linked to Swindon Town's recent takeover have put the move in jeopardy."

I thought this was over. Eek
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 18:15:41 »

Classic Swindon, any signing would go way above my expectations today after what happened yesterday! Looking out for the picture of scarf/shirt & player on pitch/in dressing room still!

#VivaKenBarlow!
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 18:37:35 »

Not one I expected and wouldn't have thought it's where we most need reinforcements if we could get Hollands back when he's fit.
View of Pack from Chelt ST holder
- he was good last season but has been disappointing this
- not too surprised he's going as out of contract at end of season and they have someone else (Carter) who plays his role
- he's good in a 3-man central midfield but never performed well in a 4-4-2
- definitely not championship standard.

Overall, fairly underwhelmed with this at the moment but maybe Paolo can help him progress.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: