Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oldham Athletic AFC v Swindon Town FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 21500 times)
kerry red

« Reply #120 on: Saturday, December 15, 2012, 17:27:43 »

Those pox cunts equalizing wrecked my acca before the other games even kicked off. Of course the other results all came in  Bad Mood

Join the club

I had Coventry, Bornmuff, Crewe, Swindon and Morecambe

Cunts
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Saturday, December 15, 2012, 17:28:48 »

All hail Mrs Flashheart's stew  Eat
Flashheart

« Reply #122 on: Saturday, December 15, 2012, 17:30:39 »

All hail Mrs Flashheart's stew  Eat

YES.

I will make sure another is made for our next match.
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Saturday, December 15, 2012, 17:31:29 »

My effort.

PDC

-Deserved three points, professional. Hollands and Martin starting to understand. Dominated last three games but didn't win but today we did. can only be happy.
-Took first real chance. Clear we were a better side.
-Hoped we could save energy for Tranmere second half.
-Did very well, deserved victory.
-On Raffa...Sometimes forget he is a footballer, and he can strike a ball... joke.
-Raffa did very well, credit to him, two goals, very good.
-Oldham not cold, beautiful weather! Hotter than Swindon. Probably feels better because we won.
-Looking forward to Friday. Played our football for first 35 minutes. Nobody can relax because we have a chance to make a difference at this moment.
-Joe Devera marks better than Alan, even if he's a very intelligent player. Alan worked well with Raffa first half.
-Very happy Miller is back. Crucial player. Too early to say whether he'll start Friday.

At this point, he stepped up a gear and I didn't follow all of it.

-Thank you to fans that went, long trip, poor form, it's difficult. 300 is big number at this time, real loyalty. They can travel back happy. End of match waving means "our strength is important", after Jeremy left something has changed, but we need to stay strong. "I promise something and I don't give up".
-Important everyone stays in their position (role). "Dedication is not to wear Swindon tracksuit and hold cup of tea at the County Ground" (dig at Bodin??). PDC works 24 hours. Contract 16 months, could be many years if I have my chance. Youth players need to come through every year. Not enough quality.
-No other interests than making Swindon better than before he joined. He's had lots of help from people around him. If players cause trouble he will push them out."I want to leave good memories, I want to win. I want success with Swindon. I'd love to stay 20 years and wear a tracksuit, but I work 24 hours and wear casual."
- Why should he not talk to defend himself? When someone a snitch I have to talk the truth.
-Fans love me, how can they not love me. At the moment not fantastic. Playoff would be fantastic achievement. Dynamics changing. Nobody help calm situation. One man with his staff trying to please thousands of people. I will do more for my fans. Can't make everyone happy. People shouldn't judge without knowledge. Not sure on plan re: Championship. Plans should have started a month ago for January. The original plan was three years, one year to go. Next year we try to do everything.
-We don't know what we can have re Bostock, Hollands, Martin etc.

RDV
-First one great ball from Matty, quicker to react than defender. Second, was deflected but will claim it.
-Same as last year, 6 goals at this point. Won't go to sleep this year, like last.
-First ten minutes a bit shaky. THought he'd be first subbed.
-PDC yelps alot from touchline, calls you names. Just happy to play.
-A lot of games to be played.
-Concentration better today, Oldham no shot on target. Didn't give them anything.
-Will be in pretty much everyday over Xmas, important period.
« Last Edit: Saturday, December 15, 2012, 17:34:18 by STFC_Chris » Logged
Flashheart

« Reply #124 on: Saturday, December 15, 2012, 17:32:54 »

strangest voice ever

I once met a Thai bloke with a thick Yorkshire accent. It was a surreal experience.
kerry red

« Reply #125 on: Saturday, December 15, 2012, 17:38:37 »

He prob thought 'eeh ba gum' was some sort of soup

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Saturday, December 15, 2012, 17:40:56 »

Wish they'd just sack Bodin and move on. If that issue is a problem(which it appears to be and has been bubbling for 2 seasons now) and the board want Di Canio to continue then this has to stop.
Sort out the youth Paolo if you have the answer i say.
If he wants to stay and has a plan within a budget then lets fucking get on with it.
Slagging off the youth boss aint helping but the manager has to be backed. If he wants him out(pretty obvious) then move him on.
« Last Edit: Saturday, December 15, 2012, 17:43:11 by arriba » Logged
kerry red

« Reply #127 on: Saturday, December 15, 2012, 17:42:38 »

I presume all this Bodin stuff boils down to Billy

BTW he's sunk without trace at Torquay
Flashheart

« Reply #128 on: Saturday, December 15, 2012, 17:48:14 »

I think there was tension before that. I wonder of there's bitterness because Bodin didn't get the manager's job
kerry red

« Reply #129 on: Saturday, December 15, 2012, 17:49:36 »

And where the fuck would we be if had
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Saturday, December 15, 2012, 17:50:16 »

Nah, it pre-dates that, that was just another continuation of a row already long in the tooth. I'd always assumed it started with the physio being sacked, but turns out it's to do with wearing Swindon tracksuits and drinking tea, although Di Canio didn't say which of the two he specifically dislikes. Although he did say he himself wears smart casual clothes, so I guess it's the tracksuits
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Saturday, December 15, 2012, 17:51:39 »

Wish they'd just sack Bodin and move on. If that issue is a problem(which it appears to be and has been bubbling for 2 seasons now) and the board want Di Canio to continue then this has to stop.
Sort out the youth Paolo if you have the answer i say.
If he wants to stay and has a plan within a budget then lets fucking get on with it.
Slagging off the youth boss aint helping but the manager has to be backed. If he wants him out(pretty obvious) then move him on.

absolutely agree - though I think if we get rid of Bodin, we should make the effort to improve the whole system.
Flashheart

« Reply #132 on: Saturday, December 15, 2012, 17:55:16 »

And where the fuck would we be if had

We could only speculate.

Just had a quick butchers at the Torquay forum and yeah, BB is getting quite a slating. There's some that seem to think he just can't be bothered.
Flashheart

« Reply #133 on: Saturday, December 15, 2012, 17:58:21 »

Agent Darren said the other day on twitter that he found the youth team manager (probably not Bodin) unfriendly. Make of that what you will.

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Saturday, December 15, 2012, 17:58:53 »

It more or less boils down to Bodin not being one of Di Canios staff. They have never had a relationship so for the good of the club one needs to go. The manager is more important so its a no brainer. I dont blame Bodin at all but it has not worked and never will so it has to stop. The public slaggings off mean things must have got worse.
I like Bodin,he's loyal(turned down assistant boss job at Torquay to stay) and not deserving of the flack he's getting but this has to end. I'm amazed he's stuck it out this long.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: