Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: tomorrows adver  (Read 6993 times)
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, December 14, 2012, 13:44:58 »

Have we got a game tomorrow? are we just about to hit the busy Christmas period of fixtures that could make or break our promotion push/seasons.

Has anyone noticed that? Is anyone talking about that? nah.

Are you saying that's a good thing or a bad thing? Assume you mean he is using it as a diversionary tactic to take the pressure off the players? In which case it couldn't hurt - as the run of results after Preston etc showed.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Friday, December 14, 2012, 13:50:17 »

Yes. I'm saying the most important thing is results. We've dropped off the pace a little in recent weeks and are going into the busy period. Its make or break and no one seems to have noticed or even care.

Lets all talk about Di Canio - its like being on an Oxford/Shrewsbury/Crawley/ect forum.

We're still Swindon Town F.C.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Friday, December 14, 2012, 14:01:14 »

why wouldn't we discuss our own manager?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #48 on: Friday, December 14, 2012, 14:38:39 »

Yes. I'm saying the most important thing is results. We've dropped off the pace a little in recent weeks and are going into the busy period. Its make or break and no one seems to have noticed or even care.

Lets all talk about Di Canio - its like being on an Oxford/Shrewsbury/Crawley/ect forum.

We're still Swindon Town F.C.

Maybe this is a tactic to deflect attention and pressure away from the team. I know a few have said that before, though it's not one I really beleive myself.

As an aside, I think the players would like di Canio more if he grew an 1800's strongman mustache.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: