Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town FC V Sheffield United FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 26932 times)
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 12:43:55 »

Even United fans have been saying they haven't actually been that good this season. They've just defended well and kept things tight and have managed to get some 1 goal wins.

I actually fancy us to win this more than I did against Villa but everyone seemed to think we were going to win that one.

Sounds like we need to throw everything at them, they aint won a game from going behind but have drew from going a goal behind. I never think of a strong defensive team with any Danny Wilson set up and although Paolo says the thing with him and Wilson is history, I bet that isn't how he really feels
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 12:57:09 »

Did we ever do We are Wilsons Red and White Army between the Town End and The South Stand? Seems like ages ago
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 12:59:05 »

Yeah that happened.

Warnock being a character the game needs as opposed to Di Canio. I appreciate you expect opposing fans to have the rose tinted glasses on but that's borderline insanity. 
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 13:03:47 »

Did we ever do We are Wilsons Red and White Army between the Town End and The South Stand? Seems like ages ago

One things for sure, we never did a Paul Hart's Red and White Army!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 13:09:16 »

One things for sure, we never did a Paul Hart's Red and White Army!

Now that i can remember, I think Andrew Fittons Red and White Army was the alternative
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 13:11:52 »

Loads of times. My kids still sing "Danny Wilson's fluffy pyjamas" at random (usually inappropriate and not at football) moments to this day
lambourn red

« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 13:12:31 »

Unfortunately I can only see a heavy defeat maybe 1 - 3 in front of a 8,743 crowd
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 13:18:07 »

Do we all think Wilson will get a decent reception?

I know we were AWFUL in his last season with us but he did also keep us up and take us to a play off final. I certainly have nothing against him.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 13:19:45 »

Yeah that happened.

Warnock being a character the game needs as opposed to Di Canio. I appreciate you expect opposing fans to have the rose tinted glasses on but that's borderline insanity. 

Agreed, with Paolo you either love him or hate him. With Warnock you either hate him or hate him, unless you are a blade
Dozno9

« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 13:20:23 »

Rosso, you are very much a cup half full man. I like it.

A tight game with me gaining back some of the money I lost on Saturday, 3-1.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 13:21:51 »

Do we all think Wilson will get a decent reception?

I know we were AWFUL in his last season with us but he did also keep us up and take us to a play off final. I certainly have nothing against him.

I have no problem with him, just a shame he was let down by so many players that season.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 13:24:04 »

Rosso, you are very much a cup half full man. I like it.

A tight game with me gaining back some of the money I lost on Saturday, 3-1.

Your continued positivity is to be applauded Azza Smiley
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 13:31:43 »

Loads of times. My kids still sing "Danny Wilson's fluffy pyjamas" at random (usually inappropriate and not at football) moments to this day

My lad is only 7, he is obviously aware of swearing etc but when we sing an oxford fan on a piece of string, he goes on to sing "and told me to lick his funky chicken", as every song he learns at football is repeated to his mum who is parked outside the cg hotel waiting for us Smiley
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 13:40:06 »

My lad is only 7, he is obviously aware of swearing etc but when we sing an oxford fan on a piece of string, he goes on to sing "and told me to lick his funky chicken", as every song he learns at football is repeated to his mum who is parked outside the cg hotel waiting for us Smiley
Ha ha, much like we sang at Villa "2-0 and you mucked it up". I was unable to persuade them, though, that since the financial crisis members of the banking profession were persona non grata and that was why the Town End were calling Agbonlahor a "Banker" as a really bad insult.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 13:54:50 »

Ha ha, much like we sang at Villa "2-0 and you mucked it up". I was unable to persuade them, though, that since the financial crisis members of the banking profession were persona non grata and that was why the Town End were calling Agbonlahor a "Banker" as a really bad insult.

Briiliant Smiley I will drum that into him! He thinks i dont notice him giving wanker gestures to the away fans Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: