Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Macclesfield Town FA Cup Rd 1 Official Matchday Thread  (Read 37841 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 17:25:22 »

Not happy with Flint "I cant give him a brain"-or something like that!
Don't blame him. Flint's a fucking idiot. Gutted for Louis Thompson. The rest of them can go fuck themselves
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 17:25:24 »

That was shit. Wasn't going to go today, but found myself in the town center at two so thought fuck it. Wish I hadn't bothered.

Rooney just doesn't look fit or with it. Roberts and ferry were too ponderous. TAH is never a central midfielder in a million years. Williams was wank, as was de vita.

For all we were shit going forward, we coped easily with macclesfield. Can't really do much about the goal except say fair play to the lad. Not sure if the ball moved or if wes was unsighted, but he looked as if he could have done a bit better.

Red card was never a red in a million bazillion years. Spurred us on though, Ferry missing an absolute sitter. The more I see him play, and as much as i love him, I don't see him every really going much beyond league one or lower championship.

Second goal was a fluke, unfortunatley for thompson, who looked bright when he came on.

In conclusion, fair play to macclesfield. They got the bit of luck you need to get results like that, which we know all about (Bensons offside goal against wigan anyone?), but I'd stop short of the fawning that Mcloughlin was giving them on the radio. They never looked like creating a chance, let alone scoring untill they fired two long range pot shots in succession.

I did think their center backs were outstanding though, as well as that hairy midget they had playing off the striker. Liked the look of him.

All the best to macclesfield in further rounds, we'll have to dust ourselves down and get on with things. One positive is that this does mean we can solely concentrate on league matters now, which should ease congestion worries and maybe help prevent the end of season slump in form we suffered last season.

Things get better but they never get good
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 17:27:24 »

Which would make him a reprehensible dick. Although he can be difficult to make out exactly what he means.
i might have misunderstood completely, it's impossible to know.

he definitely mentioned something about "the club" apologising to the fans, the squad etc
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 17:28:42 »

In the last two seasons we have beaten plenty of higher league teams that made 5 or 6 changes, today we did the same as them and got beat. Quell surprise.

We need to rest players, and so I can see that today's changes were with Tuesday in mind (last Tuesday's exploits, this coming Tuesday). Would have preferred to win today at the expense of Tuesday myself. FA Cup 2nd round more important than 1 league match to me.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 17:32:03 »

hes on about chihuahuas again

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 17:32:22 »

PDC:
- Win or lose is not important its the way we played
- Found today we are average in terms of desire
- This game proves whether you are a 'level player'
- Didn't take chances
- Very upset and will take some action
- Flint in trouble. Will be fined
- If you dont have inner motivation to win this game then the manager has to be straight with them
- I want to change everything!
- If we don't give our best straight away and we stroll around thinking we are Barcelona then we will lose
- Angry with Flint as he has been told so many times about not tackling from behind.
- Not all of them, but some have no sense of responsibility
- Everyone has to give 100% to play.
- Not going to fine all players, but will fine those who showed no bollocks!
- The performance was a stupid and pathetic reaction
- Told them at half time that they needed to give more.
- PDC will be first to arrive at training ground at 0710 tomorrow. Player need to be there at 0730!
- I'm not going to judge the referee. We know the rules. Every single day I tell the players not to dive in from the side or behind. There were 3 other players who could have stopped the player. Could have been yellow or could have been red. But we have to pay the price of poor decision making
- James Collins works had but he never scores! He hits the ball at defenders for a reason. Maybe he needs to move into space earlier?
- 'Some adults are not adults and they don't seem to understand what you think they should'
- Annoyed that some of the players didnt have the intelligence to try to help and encourage L Thompson. They were only thinking of themselves.
- Maybe they will understand if they lose money (Not all of them but some of them)
- If players dont react against Sheff Utd then we are in trouble and will be fighting a relegation battle
- PDC is now working double. He gave more details and info on Macc than he had on other teams!
- Today we were chihuahuas again but young chihuahuas.
- They have proved in the past that they can become rottweilers but then they become  chihuahuas again!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 17:35:28 »

Players can't get motivated against supposed lesser opposition shocker. It's going to happen a lot this season, especially at home. Talking of which, our recent form at the CG is absolutely atrocious.

Fucking waste of an afternoon.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 17:36:19 »

Shaw Rosso, king of the MDT's 

You may find that the result today was based on the shower of shit that was playing on the pitch. Thank you for the compliment though.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 17:37:19 »

For forgot PDC says that the team need more bollocks...then stutter realising he shouldn't say bollocks on the radio, think for an alternative word but realise he can't think of one and then say bollocks anyway :-)
Flashheart

« Reply #159 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 17:39:06 »

You may find that the result today was based on the shower of shit that was playing on the pitch. Thank you for the compliment though.

Your days are numbered sunshine.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 17:41:05 »

i might have misunderstood completely, it's impossible to know.

he definitely mentioned something about "the club" apologising to the fans, the squad etc
Confirmed by BBC bloke - said the club should apologise to the fans for the embargo. Fuck off you cock.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 17:43:04 »

PDC:
- Win or lose is not important its the way we played
- Found today we are average in terms of desire
- This game proves whether you are a 'level player'
- Didn't take chances
- Very upset and will take some action
- Flint in trouble. Will be fined
- If you dont have inner motivation to win this game then the manager has to be straight with them
- I want to change everything!
- If we don't give our best straight away and we stroll around thinking we are Barcelona then we will lose
- Angry with Flint as he has been told so many times about not tackling from behind.
- Not all of them, but some have no sense of responsibility
- Everyone has to give 100% to play.
- Not going to fine all players, but will fine those who showed no bollocks!
- The performance was a stupid and pathetic reaction
- Told them at half time that they needed to give more.
- PDC will be first to arrive at training ground at 0710 tomorrow. Player need to be there at 0730!
- I'm not going to judge the referee. We know the rules. Every single day I tell the players not to dive in from the side or behind. There were 3 other players who could have stopped the player. Could have been yellow or could have been red. But we have to pay the price of poor decision making
- James Collins works had but he never scores! He hits the ball at defenders for a reason. Maybe he needs to move into space earlier?
- 'Some adults are not adults and they don't seem to understand what you think they should'
- Annoyed that some of the players didnt have the intelligence to try to help and encourage L Thompson. They were only thinking of themselves.
- Maybe they will understand if they lose money (Not all of them but some of them)
- If players dont react against Sheff Utd then we are in trouble and will be fighting a relegation battle
- PDC is now working double. He gave more details and info on Macc than he had on other teams!
- Today we were chihuahuas again but young chihuahuas.
- They have proved in the past that they can become rottweilers but then they become  chihuahuas again!

Clap

I have no idea how you're able to understand and type it all up, but i'm very glad you can!

inept and tiresome

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 17:43:33 »

Right. I left with 9 minutes to play and assume we lost 1 0.
What a sorry excuse for a team that was. How the fuck did we put 4 past Stevenage just 1 week ago.
Macclesfield put a shift in and we didn't. Rooney is abviously to good a player to have to compete with non league players and poor Archie was to slow and completly lost. Collins was no better when he come on.
The players are starting the old trick of talking a good game leading up to Saturday and then going missing on the day.
We were the conference side today.
The players treated the few paying supporters with total contempt.
Flint was unlucky, Ward done enough as did Williams.
The rest of you sorry fuckers have just ruined my weekend. You pile of shit.
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 17:44:11 »

Billy bullshit
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 17:44:59 »

Your days are numbered sunshine.

They were before a ball was even kicked
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 21   Go Up