Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official matchday thread Swindon Town v Aston Villa  (Read 54178 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #540 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 16:36:20 »

I don't think she gives a shit, she just presses a button to let people in.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #541 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 16:40:41 »

What a great game it was....the noise when we equalised was incredible.
Saw Pearce turn up and park in front of the Burger van and the cries of he parks where he wants,he parks where he wannnnnnts.....hes fuckin physco,he parks where he wants!
Back to the match and thought Ferry probably had his best match in a Town shirt....amazing workrate and discipline to keep our shape of play even when we were two down.
Flint had a great game also in my view.
As for Storie....his style of play and his finising reminds me of Craig Maskel.
A great cup night....and who knows we may get them in the FA cup later on in the season.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #542 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 16:50:39 »

I don't think she gives a shit, she just presses a button to let people in.

I went back and apologised, I thought it was the gentlemanly think to do, I was just anxious I would miss the start and she took my apology with good grace. You should be proud of her mate she was a credit to the club.

We met for a drink afterwards and she let me bum her and shot it all over her tits.
tj2002

Ignore
« Reply #543 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 17:05:27 »

I went back and apologised, I thought it was the gentlemanly think to do, I was just anxious I would miss the start and she took my apology with good grace. You should be proud of her mate she was a credit to the club.

We met for a drink afterwards and she let me bum her and shot it all over her tits.

Niiiiiice!
kerry red

« Reply #544 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 17:07:03 »

Mexico Red needs hunting down and slaughtered
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #545 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 17:08:25 »

I know where he lives.  Well, works.  Im only a few miles away today.  Should I go and see him with my massive chopper?

Never knowingly overstated.
kerry red

« Reply #546 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 17:10:11 »

Massive hopper??

So says you
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #547 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 17:11:41 »

I would love a visit from you and your chopper Love
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #548 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 17:13:28 »

Like a white Pele, my chopper has just deflated.  It'll be hours before the pump can get it going again.

Never knowingly overstated.
kerry red

« Reply #549 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 17:29:28 »

Being said on our yellow friends forum there were 'loads of Villa in the Town End'??

Not being there, is that true?
lambourn red

« Reply #550 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 17:41:08 »

As per usually a load of bullshit like when they claim they have been in thetownend
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #551 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 17:46:45 »

They certainly kept very quiet if they were there.  Cheesy

PS  They weren't.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #552 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 18:02:53 »

Cheesy Smug Fuck Off Tough Guy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #553 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 18:05:26 »

Don't know if this clip of Paolo gesturing towards the Villa fans at the end of the game has been posted. Pure class but it seems a few of our friends on the Blue and Amber forum have had a sense of humour bypass Grin They really have got it in for us.

http://blueandamber.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=81369

Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #554 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 18:14:15 »

If you went back and apologised to the girl later it was my daughter, she said that some gobby twat had spastic fit when his ticket wouldn't work and started f'ing and blinding at her.  He then came back and apologised.  If that wasn't you, then it looks like you weren't the only one!

Whoever it was, lucky I wasn't stood behind them in the queue!  Grin

I didn't go back so must have been someone else. Was she on the Town End ones? I didn't actually have at a go at her directly, I just said "I always have this problem every week" to which she responded saying because it's a cup game she shouldn't let me in but there was a bloke behind me who piped up and said "you need to take it to the ticket office mate" to which my reaction was "fuck that I just want to see the game" in the end she just let me through as I was holding the queue up. The bloke behind me later saw me and said "sorry about that mate" probably because he thought he had pissed me off.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40   Go Up
Print
Jump to: