Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Personal Body Odour  (Read 10414 times)
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 14:07:57 »

Could be a hormone issue. My sister had a similar thing.

How do you make a hormone ? Punch her in the stomach (sorry)
Barry Scott

« Reply #31 on: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 14:22:40 »

My 13 year old son has terrible b.o even though he showers every day. The other day i made him get back in the shower again about 3 hours after he had got out of it. The thing is he smells worse when he sits around vegging out. when he is at school he hardly ever smells but at weekends & holidays he stinks but showers the same.

What deodorant does he use? My friend, 34, had only ever worn Lynx body spray, and other stuff which smells nice but does nothing for sweating. Once he moved to a proper roll-on, his problem odour ceased completely.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 14:24:50 »

A liberal application of talcum powder, especially on the feet, socks and trainers is to be reccommended
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 14:34:55 »

What deodorant does he use? My friend, 34, had only ever worn Lynx body spray, and other stuff which smells nice but does nothing for sweating. Once he moved to a proper roll-on, his problem odour ceased completely.
That's a good point Barry, my teenage son covers himself in fancy sprays but now I've made sure he uses a decent roll on because the spray just breifly disguises any BO. If I go into his bedroom just after he has gone out I choke on the amount of spray in his room.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 14:50:10 »

My 13 year old son has terrible b.o even though he showers every day. The other day i made him get back in the shower again about 3 hours after he had got out of it. The thing is he smells worse when he sits around vegging out. when he is at school he hardly ever smells but at weekends & holidays he stinks but showers the same.

Does he put his dirty clothes back on after he showers?
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 16:51:34 »

Do people who smell genuinely not realise it? A girl asked me to smell her armpit tge other day, I told her to do it herself.

We had a librarian at school who always stunk of piss, she must have known. And there was a reverend who had tge worst b.o, it was like rotting lemons mixed with gone off chilli con carne. Really acidic in your nostrils.
Flashheart

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 16:53:50 »

On the odd occasional I've been a little 'ripe' myself, I've always been very aware of it.
erictheexile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 17:20:51 »

I remember working for Allied Dunbar back in the 1980s.  There was a pretty posh bird in the pensions department who absolutely reeked.  Someone bought her a brut 33 set in the secret Santa..
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 17:24:16 »

Do people who smell genuinely not realise it? A girl asked me to smell her armpit tge other day, I told her to do it herself.

We had a librarian at school who always stunk of piss, she must have known. And there was a reverend who had tge worst b.o, it was like rotting lemons mixed with gone off chilli con carne. Really acidic in your nostrils.

I'd have had that down as a sure fire make out line...first the armpit, get a nose full of pheromones and doubtless fanny next..I guess you can afford to be picky?
DMR

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 17:39:00 »

Or he's a bummer
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 17:41:37 »

Or he's a bummer

I hadn't thought of that Hmmm  What would your response have been if a bird asked you to sniff her armpit?
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 19:10:26 »

I'd have had that down as a sure fire make out line...first the armpit, get a nose full of pheromones and doubtless fanny next..I guess you can afford to be picky?

One step ahead of you there, Reg. it was fanny before armpit this time.

And I'm a bummer too, in the sense that I've done her up the bum also.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 20:07:06 »

I think I may have gone a bit OCD in this regard recently.  My experience of London public transport has led me to conclude - especially in summer - that roll on deodorant beats the shit out of any other sort of deodorant.  And that the application of said deodorant is greatly facilitated if you take a sharp razor to your pits, girl style, every once in a while.  That's quite an admission - especially for someone growing a 'tache for the first time this month - but I'd recommend it.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 20:08:22 »

I used to work with someone who had a BO problem. One morning, one of his colleagues (no idea who) put a can of deodorant on his desk. Cruel, but I can understand why they did it.

That happened in my office in the nineties.

Clems Army!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 20:11:12 »

Bad breath - you can't help but wince when talking to someone who has it, especially if you haven't spoken to that person before. I used to know someone who could strip wallpaper with their breath  No

Fuck off you cunt....you said you wouldn't tell anybody!

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: