Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Personal Body Odour  (Read 10417 times)
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, October 26, 2012, 08:17:23 »

One of the stallholders on the markets stinks - he doesn't wash and the same t-shirt and hoody last him a week. I am next to him 2 days a week and through the warmer weather it costs me sales, as you can smell him 20 feet away. He claims he showers every day, but you can see from how increasingly greasy his hair gets through the week that he is lying.

Also used to share an office with a fat spurs fan, who used to re-wear shirts on Thursday and Friday that he had worn on Monday and Tuesday, but without washing them in between. He was really unpleasant, not helped by the fact that his diet seemed to consist entirely of scotch eggs, pasties and chilli flavoured crisps, which he would have for breakfast and lunch, both meals eaten at his desk.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, October 26, 2012, 08:19:38 »

What does he sell?
inept and tiresome

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, October 26, 2012, 09:58:41 »

I try to change my pants and socks once a week whether they need it or not
Do you mean to say sometimes you don't succeed?
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, October 26, 2012, 10:03:05 »

Reminds me of the sketch from bottom where Richie's pants are crusted to him.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 12:37:54 »

There's a bloke that get's on the bus around swindon sometimes and his hair is always greased back and he stinks of aftershave as if he had poured the whole bottle on himself, he wears a stfc coat as well I'd hate to sit next to him it's bad enough when he passes on the bus
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 12:43:50 »

Bad breath - you can't help but wince when talking to someone who has it, especially if you haven't spoken to that person before. I used to know someone who could strip wallpaper with their breath  No
« Last Edit: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 12:46:33 by 4D » Logged
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 13:06:58 »

There's a bloke that get's on the bus around swindon sometimes and his hair is always greased back and he stinks of aftershave as if he had poured the whole bottle on himself, he wears a stfc coat as well I'd hate to sit next to him it's bad enough when he passes on the bus

Probably the worlds dodgiest bookie that offers the odds in the legends lounge
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 13:10:34 »

Probably the worlds dodgiest bookie that offers the odds in the legends lounge

His odds are complete an utter crap i know that!
tans

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 13:38:46 »

Luke rooney was 12/1 the other night
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 13:42:07 »

2 guys in Sir Dans every Saturday stink of BO, 1st occasion I was happily eating my gourmet chicken burger when the fat cunts decide to sit next us and I couldn't eat the rest of it. I avoid them like the plague now!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 13:43:33 »

Bad breath - you can't help but wince when talking to someone who has it, especially if you haven't spoken to that person before. I used to know someone who could strip wallpaper with their breath  No

There is an old fat women who works in Boots in Wood Street, Old Town with the worlds worst breath. After she served me I actual heaved outside the shop.

Now, I have young children so am used to the unpleasantries of the human body but this was just evil. It was like she was decomposing from the inisde out.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 13:47:15 »

There is an old fat women who works in Boots in Wood Street, Old Town with the worlds worst breath. After she served me I actual heaved outside the shop.

Now, I have young children so am used to the unpleasantries of the human body but this was just evil. It was like she was decomposing from the inisde out.

Bet she enjoys a good old chomp on the d though

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 13:47:35 »

What is it with shop staff and their shit breath? All the ones that first spring to my mind have been shop workers.

BO is inexcusable as it is blatantly obvious even if you are the one with it. It's such a strong smell it's clear who has it
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 13:54:51 »

My 13 year old son has terrible b.o even though he showers every day. The other day i made him get back in the shower again about 3 hours after he had got out of it. The thing is he smells worse when he sits around vegging out. when he is at school he hardly ever smells but at weekends & holidays he stinks but showers the same.

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 14:03:53 »

I'd say he must have underlying health issues if he stinks 3 hours after washing. BO is caused by bacteria which builds up. 3 hours is very quick to start stinking
« Last Edit: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 14:09:23 by arriba » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: