Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Photobox  (Read 2133 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 09:29:47 »

Has anybody here used them before? Planning on setting up a photo book of my wedding photos online.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 10:30:10 »

Started replying and then realised I was talking about another site!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 10:32:31 »

Sounds good. Was it quite straightforward designing your own book?
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 10:35:10 »

FFS!  Roll Eyes

Cheesy
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 10:39:35 by 4D » Logged
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 10:37:52 »

Ha, no I was right first time, it is the same site.  Yep, dead easy, all done online and you can save and go back at anytime.  Like I said, my Mrs loved the book and loved the collage even more.

You can also go back and order further copies in the future without having to go through the whole thing again.

Highly recommended.  You, and your missus won't be disapointed.  If you live in Swindon I would be happy to show you the book that I created.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 10:41:53 »

Sounds ideal, I see we can also create a mini book for the family etc. Thanks, but I'm in Calne  Too Cool
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 10:49:11 »

I'm sure you pop to Swindon every now and then.  Let me know if you are heading over and I would be happy for you to take a look if you want to check before you buy.  But trust me, they are very good.

You can have as many copies of the book as you like in different sizes, choice between hardback etc.  Once completed it's almost like choosing you kids school photograph sizes.  Some of the options are not cheap, but you can't put a price on this sort of item that you will get to keep for ever.

4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 11:06:49 »

Thanks.

Do they take long to deliver?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 11:52:47 »

Depends on what you order.  But they keep you informed of the status of your order all the way.  If it is a book it is something like 3 days to prepare print etc. and then dispatch, it is usually about a week I think.  I ordered my stuff at their busiest time as well, just before Xmas, and it turned up on time as promised.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: