Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Shrews fans gloating over our "crisis"  (Read 8701 times)
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 21:12:18 »

Who was chairman in 1991? Hunt?

Was if ray hardman?
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 21:20:06 »

and as they're now reading...

we should have had decisions go our way that didn't last season, you don't see us trying to manufacture some sort of rivalry against macc town for instance.

oh, and your manager doesn't really have that much class and has a track record in L2, he will never manage a club in a league above this one, paolo will, probably us...
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 21:21:40 »

I believe it was Ray Hardman, but didn't he become Ray Hardman (deceased) a year or so ago, yet this Slop imbecile is claiming to have met him last week? Could be wrong though, but nethertheless  Smug Fuck Off How did you enjoy the gubbing last week?
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 21:23:20 »

also - salop means bitch in french
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 21:24:12 »

[url width=280 height=235]http://i.imgur.com/BIyoT.gif[/url]
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 21:26:27 »

[url width=280 height=235]http://i.imgur.com/BIyoT.gif[/url]

i have a set of pj bottoms almost exactly the same as those only with teenage mutant hero turtles on them
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 21:29:19 »

Was if ray hardman?
beat me to it.

Ray seemed a good ol boy but did indeed used to moan about the fans for wanting signings, opposing player sales etc and not appreciating the board when it was the board that had to dip into their pockets to keep the club going.

twas ever thus, not much change there then except Shrews fans obviously like losing their best players...to the likes of us!

Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 21:34:45 »

Ray is alive and kicking, re: the Shrews board, remember him getting plenty of grief (well founded or otherwise)on that Channel 4 documentary, but if he didn't get the passion then his change of vocation was a sensible one.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 21:40:34 »

also - salop means bitch in french

thought I'd just double check on google, Kinky.

In one version "tu es une salope"  = "you're a cunt" [copyright thetownend.com]
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 21:42:57 »

Enjoy your one stop visit to a higher place Slops, next season you'll be back down in the division you made a dog's dinner of getting out of. Completely outsung and outclassed last week.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 21:44:02 »

Ray is alive and kicking, re: the Shrews board, remember him getting plenty of grief (well founded or otherwise)on that Channel 4 documentary, but if he didn't get the passion then his change of vocation was a sensible one.

As Ray might now say "the news of my death is much exagerrated"

Glad to hear he's still going after all.
shrew

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 21:48:18 »

Hello, I come here in peace, my name is Dale and I am the 'imbecile' (as claimed by that nice person Dostoyevsky) who is related to Ray Hardman, whether you want to believe it or not is up to yourselves but he IS my great uncle and he is alive and well, Ray was originally from Shropshire, moved to Swindon in the 1960's and moved back to Shropshire in the late 1990's not long after leaving your club, Ray has recently been involved with the Ironbridge Rotary Club and the Friends of the Ironbridge Gorge Museum. Please dont insult me again Dostoyevsky as it is not really appreciated, thanks.
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 21:48:53 »

thought I'd just double check on google, Kinky.

In one version "tu es une salope"  = "you're a cunt" [copyright thetownend.com]

i live in france in the winter, we like to tease a french girl we're good friends with by singing about what basically translates into 'big bitch trousers' to the tune of the french anthem.  1 month left here...
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 21:58:00 »

Glad to hear he's doing well. I was reading a programme from back then last night, times have certainly changed.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 21:59:04 »

Hello, I come here in peace, my name is Dale and I am the 'imbecile' (as claimed by that nice person Dostoyevsky) who is related to Ray Hardman, whether you want to believe it or not is up to yourselves but he IS my great uncle and he is alive and well, Ray was originally from Shropshire, moved to Swindon in the 1960's and moved back to Shropshire in the late 1990's not long after leaving your club, Ray has recently been involved with the Ironbridge Rotary Club and the Friends of the Ironbridge Gorge Museum. Please dont insult me again Dostoyevsky as it is not really appreciated, thanks.

Like - paraphrasing you here -  describing us as a "very nice set of fans" - with sarcasm in ultra mode, thereby insinuating we're not well liked by your dear great uncle, neither yourself, thereby you think we're scum?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: