Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Players/Drinking/Clubbing  (Read 10876 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 14:14:36 »

Check this one out, in was in Po's once and was chatting with Rhys, seemed a nice bloke.  Anyway after a while I needed a drink offered Rhys one and he asked for a water.   Unbelievable eh?  What a shocker!
Fairplay

« Reply #106 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 14:15:27 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
Quote from: "Fairplay"
And Sonic Youth - do your job as moderator (see my last post) rather than ask people who have things in perspective to "get some persepective".

Do what exactly? For somebody who has just joined the forum you're making a lot of demands.

Oh, I see - because I have only just joined i don't have the right to express an oppinion or point out to the moderators that a thread has been allowed to perpetuate lies and defame named players??

Just how long do I have to be registered before I can do that?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 14:16:32 »

Oh, I see - because I have only just joined i don't have the right to express an oppinion or point out to the moderators that a thread has been allowed to perpetuate lies and defame named players??

At least two weeks, you also need to massage the ego's of various moderators...if you get my drift.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 14:22:35 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
And Sonic Youth - do your job as moderator (see my last post) rather than ask people who have things in perspective to "get some persepective".

Do what exactly? For somebody who has just joined the forum you're making a lot of demands.

What Sonic means is that the vast majority of the forum have contributed in some way to this thread, and you move in and tell everyone not to discuss this matter because you don't think it's fair.

Have you never slagged off a politician, or members of another team?

If you don't like the thread then don't read it, when it comes to match day we'll all be behind them, much like we were every time Nicky Sumerbee put the shirt on.
jim

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 14:36:38 »

Quote from: "Kinky Tom"

Have you never slagged off a ploitician, or members of another team?

God I hate those damned ploiticians?
Asher

« Reply #110 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 16:10:16 »

Ive been out with Rhys in teh past (we have a mutual mate) he usually drives so to stop any temptation.  He normally has a glass of red wine then diet coke the rest of the time.  Onnly ever seem him drunk once at the end of the season and thats all.  A good lad who will step up to the championship one day.

As for nicho think my thoughts on his drinking are known, if I had that talent id use it.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 20:44:45 »

Sean O'Hanlon looked out of it

Nicho was certainly drinking

Pook has a rectangle head

Happy now!!!
santini

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Friday, August 5, 2005, 10:35:00 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"

I maintain my viewpoint that as I help pay their wages I'm intitled to say pretty much what I like about our players, within reason.

Couldn't agree more about the right to have an opinion and express it but the key phrase is "within reason".

Clearly, some people don't understand what it means and why it is needed. Some are young and/or naive and jump on the bandwagon, presuming rumour to be truth. Some have ulterior motives for seeing reputations damaged.

The bottom line is that this is a public forum and people cannot post just anything they like with impunity.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: