Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Nationwide Stand  (Read 5693 times)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, August 2, 2005, 21:40:16 »

How common :-))(
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, August 4, 2005, 10:13:38 »

Personally,i don't care where people sit,so long as they pay to get in,its okay by me. Smiley But in defence of the south stand,its not quite as lacking in atmosphere as the arkells,which seems like an o.a.p stand.Sitting in the townend appeals to me from time to time because the view is terrible,and i've often not wanted to be able watch us Smiley

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Friday, August 5, 2005, 22:11:30 »

hehe. good one larwood!

I just like it because I can't stand sitting (if that makes sense), and I have to chant otherwise I go crazy! :twisted:
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Friday, August 5, 2005, 22:29:50 »

yeh, sitting down at football seems stupid now! and not chanting at football matches is a crime!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Friday, August 5, 2005, 22:40:42 »

If only the other 4,000+ at the CG would agree!
Spud

« Reply #50 on: Saturday, August 6, 2005, 11:43:21 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
If only the other 4,000+ at the CG would agree!

Make that 3,999 becuase i agree. Cheesy
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Saturday, August 6, 2005, 12:12:01 »

Nationwide used to be fairly loud aswell.

Bring back Shrivvy Road!
Spud

« Reply #52 on: Saturday, August 6, 2005, 13:38:06 »

Quote from: "Tails"
Nationwide used to be fairly loud aswell.

Bring back Shrivvy Road!

I was a Stratton Bank lad back in the Premiership days.
Windmill close wonder boy

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2005, 10:17:02 »

Quote from: "Whits"
Quote from: "Windmill close wonder boy"
Seat 187 will put in you Banbury Red, Mr Old Town Red (formerly known as mr blackpool red) depending of course on your row number, we make up the sometimes noisy non chav, definite non teenage burger tray fighting children in the back few rows of the block nearest to the sometimes fine bastion that is the town end

does one of you lot have long blond hair and one is a fairly big guy with a beard??

Sorry Whits dont go on as often as some of you, these chaps sit in front of us and they are okay really we have a bit of a crack with them, he does look like Rick Wakeman and he is actually fairly quiet hated Duke and Igoe though. The big guy really knows his football in fairness ! There is one that I have known since early 1980's when we used to stand next to them against the fence with the away fans in Shrivvy, he is really dry and probably the funniest of them.

We (banbury, the red kite, Mr old town red, The blender, Northern bastard and Podge the geriatric sex starved maniac) are in the back 2 rows behind. Take my kids sometimes and then spend half my time trying to stop them all swearing

oes anyone else remember the proper Shrivvy road characters like Dum and Dee, Wolfy and Lip with his lock knife ?
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2005, 10:29:40 »

i think i remember you lot from the eighties standing by the away fans on shrivvy road, we were eighties chav boys straight from school shouting abuse then legging it, we were dead brave........ i remember cracking night games one that springs to mind was chelsea in the simod cup we beat them 4-0 and joined in with the chelsea fans singing we want hollins out. remember numerous coin throwing parties espescially against pompey and bmuff, and running into about 200 fans who were about to run gillingham after the playoffs right down the shrivenham road.
i wonder where are that lot have gone........
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: