Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mark Bridger  (Read 6527 times)
Chubbs

Ignore
« on: Saturday, October 6, 2012, 18:06:20 »

As im sure you all know he's been charged with murder of young April. But i have a genuinely serious question, How can they charge someone with murder if they haven't found the body, hence do not know if she is dead of alive.
I don't mean to sound insensitive, but im genuinely interested in how they come to this conclusion?

The only explenation i could come up with is that he's admitted to it, but the police have yet to make a public statement to the press.
Flashheart

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, October 6, 2012, 18:08:43 »

It's still a suspicion at this point.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, October 6, 2012, 18:11:33 »

It's still a suspicion at this point.
reading several latest articles, there's no suspicion about it, i believe he was arrested with suspicion, but has been charge with THE murder
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, October 6, 2012, 18:13:51 »

reading several latest articles, there's no suspicion about it, i believe he was arrested with suspicion, but has been charge with THE murder
I thought it was strange as well, i.e. you can't have a murder without a body, so how can you charge some one with murder?
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, October 6, 2012, 18:16:50 »

Charged so the old bill must have enough evidence to charge him otherwise the CPS would just throw it out. Even if he admitted it, the police must have evidence to charge.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, October 6, 2012, 18:22:45 »

You don't need a body. You just need to be certain beyond reasonable doubt.

How you do that without a body, I don't know.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, October 6, 2012, 18:23:32 »

Charged so the old bill must have enough evidence to charge him otherwise the CPS would just throw it out. Even if he admitted it, the police must have evidence to charge.
id be interested to know what evidence they have, without the body.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, October 6, 2012, 18:24:33 »

I thought it was strange as well, i.e. you can't have a murder without a body, so how can you charge some one with murder?

They have done in the past.

I can remember over 10 years ago that Linda Razzell disappeared from Swindon. Despite no body, they charged her husband with her murder...and he was found guilty.

Still no body has ever been found...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-437783/Wicked-murderer-victim-monstrous-miscarriage-justice.html

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, October 6, 2012, 18:25:47 »

I thought it was strange as well, i.e. you can't have a murder without a body,

But that's not true, here is a recent example

http://www.stalbansreview.co.uk/news/9953470.Man_convicted_of_Murray_Thompson_murder/

edit: beaten to it..

PS. Are we under sub judice yet?
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 6, 2012, 18:28:16 by Batch » Logged
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, October 6, 2012, 18:35:26 »

Well obviously they can do it because they have done it. I just didn't think they could. It would have been something of a blunder on the Police's part if my supposition had been correct.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, October 6, 2012, 18:35:50 »

But that's not true, here is a recent example

http://www.stalbansreview.co.uk/news/9953470.Man_convicted_of_Murray_Thompson_murder/

edit: beaten to it..

PS. Are we under sub judice yet?
so in this case it was the amount of blood that was found gave them reason to believe he would not have survived, so this i can understand.
Im assuming it must be something similar in Aprils case, or possible her ilness, 5 days without he medication  etc.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, October 6, 2012, 18:36:11 »

Smiley - that is at OST, not the above post.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, October 6, 2012, 18:38:11 »

so in this case it was the amount of blood that was found gave them reason to believe he would not have survived, so this i can understand.
Im assuming it must be something similar in Aprils case, or possible her ilness, 5 days without he medication  etc.

Who knows what they have with forensics, witness statements, tracing his movements, whatever he has said in interview and whatever else they aren't telling the press.
woolster

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, October 6, 2012, 18:42:28 »

IF he did do it he should be burnt in public, along with all the other sick fuckers clogging up the prisons playing on x boxes Cunt
Flashheart

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, October 6, 2012, 18:43:12 »

When a five year old is seen getting into a van and then never seen again, surely that's evidence that something is very, very wrong. Perhaps they managed to find out who the van belonged to?

Kid enters van + kid is never seen again........ So where's the kid? Perhaps this freak not being able to produce the kid alive is reason enough to suspect she is dead, and that he killed her.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: