Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Da Vinci Restaurant  (Read 7741 times)
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 22:25:54 »

The Olive Tree in Calne did a superb Neopolitano pizza and the service was impeccable. Lament its demise.

The kind of service I don't like is that which I often encounter in Indian restaurants, so very insincere, overall my experience of Italian waiters/waitresses in eateries in the UK is that they exude style and unaffected cheeriness. Easily my favourite foreign cuisine.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, November 14, 2012, 15:22:55 »

Going to La Carbonara this weekend, I know people havent been raving abuot it of late but last time i went there i was impressedm but thats was some time ago, will see how its changed, if at all
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, November 14, 2012, 17:02:16 »

Let me know chubbs, thinking of taking the mrs out again sometime soon and she has never been.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, November 17, 2012, 20:42:01 »

Just got back from la carbonara and I could not fault it, service was great, foot was amazing. I had muscles for starter, never had them before so didnt have anything to compare them to but I enjoyed them. For main I had sea bass with prawns in lobster sauce  and again it was amazing, the fish just fell away from the skin and was so tastey.
Other half had scallops in Parma ham and they were amazing too.

We had a 6 year old with us who, like any 6 year old is a bit picky and when we asked if something could be left off or changed to her liking everything was accommodated. Could not fault it at all.

Fit waitresses too:-)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Sunday, November 18, 2012, 19:02:23 »

Never eaten foot before,hope they removed any excess nails before serving. Cheesy
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Sunday, November 18, 2012, 20:04:27 »

Never eaten foot before,hope they removed any excess nails before serving. Cheesy

The muscles make them very tasty....especially if they're pigs feet.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: