Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fucking Disgrace  (Read 9344 times)
walcot red

Ignore
« on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 15:59:10 »

Been watching videos on youtube and I found this. Some of our 'fans' are fucking disgrace. There is no excuse for racist chants even against the scum. I honestly hope someone gives these 'fans' a slap. Cunts.

LJ9
Whining little Bitch

PDC: "Send me off, we will win this league anyway"

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 16:01:07 »

Name and shame. Only way in my opinion

To be honest, they are tough sat on the top deck behind glass!
« Last Edit: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 16:05:56 by LJ9 » Logged
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 16:02:01 »

Sound like extras from Green Street.

You get the same bunch of cunts at all clubs, we just seem to have more than the average.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 16:06:29 »

You get the same bunch of cunts at all clubs, we just seem to have more than the average.

I think that's just exposure to them. Every club has morons, and there are some ridiculously self righteous Oxford fans loving this.

That said, the bunch of them are cunts and should be run over by the bus.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 17:03:08 »

I think that's just exposure to them. Every club has morons, and there are some ridiculously self righteous Oxford fans loving this.

That said, the bunch of them are cunts and should be run over by the bus.

I'm embarrassed we have fans with those views - but you can't be vicariously responsible for every idiot who happens to support the same club as you...any more than you should be embarrassed for racist idiots who were born on the same day of the week as you were.  And if there are any self-righteous Oxford fans out there, they should probably keep their indignation to themselves.  All clubs have a twat element.  Our fans (by which I mean the majority) are going to be every bit as appalled at this behaviour as theirs or anyone else's.  And anyone who tries to imply that this behaviour/language is in any way typical of our fans is so fucking stupid that they don't warrant listening to anyway.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 17:14:44 »

Should be easy to identify, look for the scrape marks on their knuckles.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 17:16:35 »

As an Indian town fan that is a really uncomfortable two and a half minutes viewing.  

It reminds me of one time coming back from an away game at QPR not so many years ago (I think it may have towards the end of the Andy King play off season) and similar songs were being sang at the tube station.  I remember standing in the tube station utterly embarrased with the odd person not singing and also embarassed just looking over as if to say sorry!

I didnt go to an away game for about 2 seasons after that.

Name and shame ..... Its the only way ...
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 17:21:13 »

To be honest i am seriously thinking of not sitting in the Town End any more.
I have heard racist chants this season....not a lot but enough to make me cringe,also the abuse aimed at Rooney last week was shocking and i came away from the game feeling rather pissed off(result aside)
It takes allsorts to make a crowd of course and all teams have them.
Me getting old perhaps but the Town End will be vacated i think by myself pretty soon after 36 odd years of watching footy from it.
I love the passion PDC displays and i reckon he could be a Swindon great in time........but i just wish that now and again the snarls and anger is replaced by a smile and laugh......it might...just might rub off on the fans who think that losing a home match(the first in a year or so)the right to fire off shite at a player making his first home appearance for us....as sub at that.

walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 17:25:20 »

To be honest i am seriously thinking of not sitting in the Town End any more.
I have heard racist chants this season....not a lot but enough to make me cringe,also the abuse aimed at Rooney last week was shocking and i came away from the game feeling rather pissed off(result aside)
It takes allsorts to make a crowd of course and all teams have them.
Me getting old perhaps but the Town End will be vacated i think by myself pretty soon after 36 odd years of watching footy from it.
I love the passion PDC displays and i reckon he could be a Swindon great in time........but i just wish that now and again the snarls and anger is replaced by a smile and laugh......it might...just might rub off on the fans who think that losing a home match(the first in a year or so)the right to fire off shite at a player making his first home appearance for us....as sub at that.

Why haven't the stewards kicked them out? Surely it's part of their job nipping racist abuse in the bud.
« Last Edit: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 17:27:40 by walcot red » Logged
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 17:26:18 »

If you ever look at the chat room things that go alongside the dodgy streams of football you see that there are some thick football fans of every team.  Racist language is common along with religious hatred and hilarious banter about munich, hillsbourgh etc etc.

The anonymity provide by the internet or by being able to hide in a crowd makes people act like knuckle dragging idiots.

Never knowingly overstated.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 17:28:41 »

The anonymity provide by the internet or by being able to hide in a crowd makes people act like knuckle dragging idiots.

All the more reason for this lot, on camera, to be named and shamed.  Someone is going to recognise them.
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 17:32:23 »

I wonder if the video has been forwarded to the old bill?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 17:36:41 »

Forward it to the club

Things get better but they never get good
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 17:36:56 »

Why haven't the stewards kicked them out? Surely it's part of their job nipping racist abuse in the bud.

Because it is a few doing it at times towards the back and out of sight,i repeat it is not a lot but i have heard it a few times......incredibly hard for a steward or policeman to remove a fan unless someone makes a complaint....even then i doubt it would ever happen as you cannot just kick fans out on the say so of other fans.
Unless fans are caught on camera shouting racist abuse they are here to stay i am afraid.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, September 15, 2012, 17:44:19 »

Seem like a lovely bunch

EDL  Roll Eyes

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: