Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Caddis  (Read 3609 times)
Huwwy

"The world is my lobster"

Ignore
« on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 00:04:05 »

Just been reading on one of the Birmingham forums that Caddis did very well for them today. A few gave him MOM and one post said "can't believe we swopped him for Rooney. Think we have definitely come out on top of that deal". Happy for Caddis, just hope Rooney proves them wrong.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 01:02:47 »

Clever. Make a new, clearly defined, thread for new readers to see.

To all brummy bastards who see this thread top of the charts, your city is a shitter and I have heard that Caddis hates the accent. Oi downt buleeev eeeitttttt

Things get better but they never get good
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 01:39:44 »

It's a win win for us. If he has a good season we'll get more money for him, or have a more experienced player next season.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 06:52:20 »

Well there's the proof that he was Championship quality, I guess.  Seemingly rapid return to fitness as well.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 06:53:41 »

It's not a surprise is it, Caddis is an excellent player. Life moves on and hopefully Joe and Joe continues his fine form and if given the chance Thompson plays like he did when he came on against Stoke and if not I'm sure PdC will have another RB lined up for Jan.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 06:54:45 »

Well there's the proof that he was Championship quality, I guess.  Seemingly rapid return to fitness as well.

Yeah, but he's running around with a pouty lip.

I pity the fool.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 06:57:25 »

Life goes on, I agree.  PC's departure is the only fly in the ointment in an otherwise excellent squad rebuilding that started almost as soon as promotion was confirmed and finished this week.  On balance, PDC's dealings have been very positive - even with PC's departure.  Wish him all the best at Birmingham.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 09:04:13 »

Its better to have a team than individual players.

Regardless of Caddis quality - if he was bad for the team he was bad for team. Had to go.

What he does or doesn't do from now on doesn't concern me in the slightest.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 09:14:37 »

What he does or doesn't do from now on doesn't concern me in the slightest.
Why? Caddis is still contracted to Swindon and remains our player. His loan spell at Birmingham is of significant interest to us as it could either increase his value for a sale later on, make him impossible to shift permanently or perhaps lead to him becoming an integral squad member again if/when Di Canio moves on.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 09:22:58 »

Why.

He's gone we wanted him out and we've got a L1 promotion campaign to concern ourselves with.
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 09:25:41 »

Is it now time to move on with this particular subject just getting a tad tiresome. Haven`t we all had out say now? Zzz

Bathtime
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 09:28:27 »

Why.

He's gone we wanted him out and we've got a L1 promotion campaign to concern ourselves with.
I don't see how - as fans - keeping an eye on our loan players is going to affect the teams performances on the pitch but fair enough.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 09:36:12 »

As discussed. His performances could potentially enhance his valuation.

If people obsess over it then it will become annoying but he's just had a MoM performance in The Championship so it's obviously going to be talked about.

Post-Preston and pre-Oxford will result in focus elsewhere.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 09:50:25 »

His valuation is pretty irrelevant if Rooney does well here and we want to keep him because both are loan to perm deals so it will be done as a swap deal. I guess there is the chance that one does well and the other doesn't therefore we may be in a position to sell or have him back.
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 10:03:36 »

His valuation is pretty irrelevant if Rooney does well here and we want to keep him because both are loan to perm deals so it will be done as a swap deal. I guess there is the chance that one does well and the other doesn't therefore we may be in a position to sell or have him back.

Rooney is out of contract in the Summer though and Caddis is not, so surely some money will be coming our way should Caddis go permanently to Birmingham?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: