Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PARKIN FEE- CHELSEA  (Read 1242 times)
MR BEN

« on: Wednesday, July 27, 2005, 12:26:21 »

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but have Chelsea agreed to waive the parkin fee, or are the adver just wasting its time as normal,

I could not see it happening my self.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2005, 13:25:10 »

Seeing as they can afford 60m for Shevy some would say to be expected, but it's still a very nice gesture and should help us tremendously.  Cheers Ramon!
CARTMAN

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2005, 13:28:02 »

cant see it happening....you dont become a billionaire by giving money away, i think roman is a ruthless fu*ker in real life
Spud

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2005, 14:07:11 »

Quote from: "CARTMAN"
cant see it happening....you dont become a billionaire by giving money away, i think roman is a ruthless fu*ker in real life

But Chelsea signed Jiri Jarosik!  :?
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2005, 14:30:36 »

i really dont expect it to happen, if it did, it would set a precedent for all other clubs dealing with Chelsea, everyone would want something for nothing. Real shame, and it would do their PR a lot of good but it wont happen :evil:

ing on Sabin: "He's the new Thierry Henry"

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, July 27, 2005, 18:08:55 »

Agree with you there. If they let iot go for us, other clubs would expect the same treatment.

Would be nice though!
DanOUFC

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, July 28, 2005, 12:22:20 »

When we played them in the FA Cup (can't remember the year but it was 1-1 at The Manor & 4-2 at The Bridge in the days of Zola and Lebouf) we wrote to Chelsea asking for  their share of the gate money but they declined although things are very different for them now!
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, July 28, 2005, 12:24:48 »

they gave most of the gate receipts to scunthorpe when they played them in the cup last season

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: