Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 53   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: luke mccormick  (Read 123081 times)
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #570 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 21:49:21 »

This women isn't the brightest...
Flashheart

« Reply #571 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 21:50:05 »

I'd tell Michelle to stop being a thick cunt, shut up, and listen.

WE ARE NOT SIGNING
Flashheart

« Reply #572 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 21:53:10 »

Shredded their season tickets........

DRS

« Reply #573 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 21:57:24 »

This is going to get to a point where if he does not come here wray will walk.This is slowly destroying all the last years good work,good intentions meant or not
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #574 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 21:57:45 »

So what radio station is this on then?
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #575 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 21:58:20 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_five_live
Flashheart

« Reply #576 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 22:00:19 »

It needs beating into Michelle that he isn't signing
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #577 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 22:01:14 »

She raised a good point if he had signed. He hasn't and won't be cheered on by her children though.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #578 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 22:02:40 »

I guess some people will only be satisfied when Sharia law is introduced into the UK and the likes of McCormick are unable to resume footballing duties as a result of his left hand being chopped off...
Even then, I wouldn't bet against McCormick being better than the majority of our keepers between Digby and Fods
Flashheart

« Reply #579 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 22:04:49 »

This is going to get to a point where if he does not come here wray will walk.This is slowly destroying all the last years good work,good intentions meant or not

I think it's more a case of them pulling their hair out in frustration really, at least that's what I'd be doing. Doesn't necessarily have to be a long term thing.

I thing Jezza should take heart that the outrage in this case is represented by Michelle, who is blatantly not that bright.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #580 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 22:16:38 »

Michelle, I can't believe we're still on about this, give us a break will ya
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #581 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 22:18:01 »

Some people are only looking into this one way, this guy will come back into the job he loves and will become idolised. He won't, he definetly won't. Jezza is simply offering a mean to try and right a wrong. The guy from the Guardian made a great Example, Tony Adams served time after a drink driving incident and came out and set up a support group, yes he didn't kill someone but he could of, what he did was as stupid as McCormick's incident but was lucky no one died. This man is idolised as an Arsenal legend. Chapman at Oxford got next to no media attention and is heavily involved with Oxford but gets no mentioned in this argument. It's simply Swindon offering a guy a chance to give back to a community from horrific mistake. If no one is allowed a second chance in life then thats ridiculous.

This story has dragged on far too long, and has got way too much attention.

« Last Edit: Friday, May 25, 2012, 22:24:06 by Swindon Please Win » Logged
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #582 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 22:46:42 »

Apparently it's fucking easy to become an electrician, especially if you're a convict.

That's because they've been charged.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Flashheart

« Reply #583 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 22:57:24 »

The boiler example

What?
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #584 on: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 00:11:55 »

Some people are only looking into this one way, this guy will come back into the job he loves and will become idolised. He won't, he definetly won't. Jezza is simply offering a mean to try and right a wrong. The guy from the Guardian made a great Example, Tony Adams served time after a drink driving incident and came out and set up a support group, yes he didn't kill someone but he could of, what he did was as stupid as McCormick's incident but was lucky no one died. This man is idolised as an Arsenal legend. Chapman at Oxford got next to no media attention and is heavily involved with Oxford but gets no mentioned in this argument. It's simply Swindon offering a guy a chance to give back to a community from horrific mistake. If no one is allowed a second chance in life then thats ridiculous.

This story has dragged on far too long, and has got way too much attention.

I very much agree

Look at Lee Hughes too, drink, cocaine, killed, did a runner and out after three years...after an initial debate he routinely gets reported for scoring a late winner here and there and his role as a footballer is NEVER now questioned by the sanctimonious Beeb.

The reality is that this is today's moral outrage fone in fodder - it will blow over.

If the Beeb is going to campaign to change the law so that victims' families (if all agreed) can control where someone works after they come out then all well and good.  That's a bit boring and unlikely too though. 

Otherwise the sensationalist mingers shouldn't wind up the victim's families even more only to dump them and move on to the next story to get the phone lines buzzing.

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 53   Go Up
Print
Jump to: