Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 53   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: luke mccormick  (Read 122567 times)
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #495 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 09:18:12 »

I don't think this should be a resignation issue.  Just makes me all the more frustrated that we got involved with this in the first place.  How the fuck have we allowed Luke McCormick to become our problem?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 09:20:34 »

Lose Wray, lose Di Canio.

But people shouldn't be held to that kind of ransom because their set of values are different from the clubs. Though I need to make it crystal clear this was not what Wray is trying to do (he was absolutely not saying back me or I walk)

PS Mr Wray, you made the call now deal with it and move on, not run away. OK I don't agree with you on this issue, but this club needs you.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #497 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 09:23:03 »

Cannot believe this thread is 34 pages long!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #498 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 09:27:51 »

But people shouldn't be held to that kind of ransom because their set of values are different from the clubs. Though I need to make it crystal clear this was not what Wray is trying to do (he was absolutely not saying back me or I walk)

PS Mr Wray, you made the call now deal with it and move on, not run away. OK I don't agree with you on this issue, but this club needs you.

He did say if he doesnt have the majority support on this he would step down
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #499 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 09:31:30 »

He did say if he doesnt have the majority support on this he would step down

Yes he did, but I think that is very different from saying "back me or sack me", i.e. he isn't asking people to change their mind, more stating he would go if it is deemed a bad call (and that includes the opinions of sponsors and the footballing world not just us fans).

Mr Wray said he had no time for people going off on one threatening to rip their season ticket up. Would his quitting be anything but the same thing from the other end?  I guess it depends if he though his resignation would benefit STFC, which I don't think it would.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #500 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 09:37:51 »

I don't think Wray is looking to leave, he's far too ambitious and level-headed to end his tenure now.

But Wray is a major factor behind Di Canio's Swindon Town career and if this issue rumbles on he might just go. I'm still of the opinion that this will blow over in time though.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #501 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 09:45:47 »

I don't think Wray is looking to leave, he's far too ambitious and level-headed to end his tenure now.

But Wray is a major factor behind Di Canio's Swindon Town career and if this issue rumbles on he might just go. I'm still of the opinion that this will blow over in time though.

No one should allow this issue to rumble on.  It's a side show, and one that we had every oppportunity not to get involved in.  We are, potentially, 12 months in to a growth period for the club that could secure a brighter future.  The ground is ripe for redevelopment.  We have a young, ambitious manager.  Throw all that away for the sake of a row about an ex-Plymouth keeper who has never turned out for us?  I just cannot fathom how JW would allow this to jeopardise everything else he has had a hand in achieving...and everything he could achieve in the years ahead.

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 09:47:19 »

Cannot believe this thread is 34 pages long!

I can. It's big news at the moment, so why woudn't the most popular forum of the club concerned not be discussing it?

Wray has to stay. His calmness under pressure and his decision making has been spot on this last year. A fantastic chairman in my opinion.
I think he is more important to us than any other individual at the club,Any player and Di canio included.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 09:48:07 »

Yes he did, but I think that is very different from saying "back me or sack me", i.e. he isn't asking people to change their mind, more stating he would go if it is deemed a bad call (and that includes the opinions of sponsors and the footballing world not just us fans).

Mr Wray said he had no time for people going off on one threatening to rip their season ticket up. Would his quitting be anything but the same thing from the other end?  I guess it depends if he though his resignation would benefit STFC, which I don't think it would.

Fair point Batch, FWIW i agree with you whole heartedly on this
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #504 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 09:51:24 »

No one should allow this issue to rumble on.  It's a side show, and one that we had every oppportunity not to get involved in.  We are, potentially, 12 months in to a growth period for the club that could secure a brighter future.  The ground is ripe for redevelopment.  We have a young, ambitious manager.  Throw all that away for the sake of a row about an ex-Plymouth keeper who has never turned out for us?  I just cannot fathom how JW would allow this to jeopardise everything else he has had a hand in achieving...and everything he could achieve in the years ahead.

I agree fully. I'm just addressing the worst case scenario and by that I'm referring to Swindon Town and nothing else.
tin town

Ignore
« Reply #505 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 10:11:27 »

Opinions are like assholes everybody haz one.   Eek

I can remember when you could leave your back door unlocked
pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #506 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 10:37:38 »

Let's not generalise..

http://news.asiantown.net/r/18257/Chinese-man-born-with-no-anu--115---doctor-created-a-hole-so-he-squeezed-faeces-out-with-hands.html

pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #507 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 10:40:30 »

I think the condition is called Imperforate Anus.

Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 10:43:15 »

Haz?!! What the fuck is that?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #509 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 10:44:47 »

It's gangsta, recognise.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 53   Go Up
Print
Jump to: