Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC - V - Port Vale Official Matchday Thread  (Read 38203 times)
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 21:07:48 »

It was epic!

And so is the celebrations...

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
WR5

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 21:08:08 »

A bit of an emotional one for me today, as you know my Dad died a few weeks ago, his name was read out before the minutes silence, he would of loved it today. He took me to my first game when I was about 8 and together we had some fucking great days watching the Town and plenty of not so good ones. Today was one of the best just gutted he is not here to share with me and his Grandson.

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 21:09:31 »

Just remembered that was ritchies 11th goal, wonder what his gift from Paolo is? My money is on either a jet Ski or a pair of Ferry's pants.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 21:10:15 »

A bit of an emotional one for me today, as you know my Dad died a few weeks ago, his name was read out before the minutes silence, he would of loved it today. He took me to my first game when I was about 8 and together we had some fucking great days watching the Town and plenty of not so good ones. Today was one of the best just gutted he is not here to share with me and his Grandson.

Hope he was watching from above.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 21:18:21 »

Another clean sheet today means that we have kept cleans sheets in 19 out of the 23 home games, which must be some sort of record, and Wes has played in 17 home league games...and only conceded one. That's a goal every 25.5 hours of play at the CG !!!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
WR5

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 21:19:38 »

Hope he was watching from above.
To be honest I am not really into that heaven stuff,when your dead your dead,  however he was in my thoughts the whole game so I suppose he was there in a small way . Smiley

Flashheart

« Reply #336 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 21:20:15 »

Another clean sheet today means that we have kept cleans sheets in 19 out of the 23 home games,

That is immensely impressive.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 21:20:37 »

I got major flash backs of my dad taking me to the Chester game when we went up under Lou during the pitch invasion - it swnt a shiver down my spine.  Glad I had my boy with me - meant something very special. It makes you cherish every moment.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 21:24:00 »

The players seem to be enjoying this evening, and they have every right to... What a season!

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 21:38:53 »

Fantastic day. Now just waiting for the Football League show!!! Simon Ferry during the celebrations was hilarious. I think we need a song about Ferry's promotion pants for next season!!!

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
chubbslovesbeer

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 21:42:50 »

The players seem to be enjoying this evening, and they have every right to... What a season!
Not finished yet still gotta play bradford 1st Place
stfcinbmth

« Reply #341 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 00:10:18 »

No Ferry pants on the FL show

Oh and congrats the Shrews

« Last Edit: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 00:16:43 by stfcinbmth » Logged
china red

« Reply #342 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 00:21:37 »

How did the speech go?

Actually it went really well, the whole day was great fun and ended up in a friends bar for after wedding cocktails and got hammered.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 00:24:27 »

Actually it went really well, the whole day was great fun and ended up in a friends bar for after wedding cocktails and got hammered.

Many congratulations.  We beat Chesterfield on the day I got married, but got relegated anyway.  You win!
Spud

« Reply #344 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 01:39:44 »

"Stand up for the champions" echoing around the stadium as the whole ground stands and raises their scarves. Nice.

Give_us_an_S started that. Was brilliant when the whole ground stood up and sung along!

I'm bollocksed.....time for bed! Night all!!
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: