Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aldershot Pubs  (Read 6361 times)
The_Doctor

« on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 07:35:38 »

Where is everyone drinking tonight? La Fontaine was decent enough last time right near the away end.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 07:46:21 »

Not sure, never been before.

Is that the closest pub to the away turnstiles ??
farmer61

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 08:54:13 »

Where is everyone drinking tonight? La Fontaine was decent enough last time right near the away end.

Or the Crimea?Huh??
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 08:55:23 »

Crimea Inn for us.
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 09:51:39 »

How far is the Crimea from the ground ?

Any idea if they have parking there ?

Wise men say........
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 09:57:04 »

This should answer your question.  The Crimea is on the right; and the ground on the left.

Click here.
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 10:05:15 »

Nifty technology - thanks Ardiles Smiley

Wise men say........
02hodgsol

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 10:06:48 »

were going to am chinese restaurant, then the crimea, then heading into the ground early. heard its hard to find the away entrance
grubby

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 10:14:43 »

From Football Grounds.

'Travelling fans are also reminded that the Away turnstiles (11 and 12) are not at the front of the ground but via the park entrance accessed off Redan Road (Hill). The walk from the High Street entrance to the Away turnstiles can take 10 minute so allow plenty of time, and factor in potential queues due to there being only two turnstiles
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 10:59:16 »

Crimea Inn for us.

The charge of the Light Ale Brigade ?

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 11:05:10 »

From Football Grounds.

'Travelling fans are also reminded that the Away turnstiles (11 and 12) are not at the front of the ground but via the park entrance accessed off Redan Road (Hill). The walk from the High Street entrance to the Away turnstiles can take 10 minute so allow plenty of time, and factor in potential queues due to there being only two turnstiles

They missed out "through a little park you might get attacked and bum fucked in"
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 11:18:31 »

Been to Aldershot a few times and always entered via the Park turnstiles but paid to get in. Tickets I have say "South Stand Terrace" which is uncovered and no mention of gate number(s). Does that mean I can get access from the main road end? Hmmm

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
RedOx

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 11:25:50 »

Been to Aldershot a few times and always entered via the Park turnstiles but paid to get in. Tickets I have say "South Stand Terrace" which is uncovered and no mention of gate number(s). Does that mean I can get access from the main road end? Hmmm

I have a ticket in the covered terrace so I presume that there is a separate turnstile? Or is it a bundle to see who gets under cover first!
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 11:29:31 »

I have a ticket in the covered terrace so I presume that there is a separate turnstile? Or is it a bundle to see who gets under cover first!

On my uncovered terrace ticket it doesn't say a specific turnstile, so I assume we all go to the same entrance via the park. Hoping there is no barrier between the covered and uncovered, I don't really care about getting wet but I want the bette atmosphere.
RedOx

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 11:33:42 »

On my uncovered terrace ticket it doesn't say a specific turnstile, so I assume we all go to the same entrance via the park. Hoping there is no barrier between the covered and uncovered, I don't really care about getting wet but I want the bette atmosphere.

Bundle it is then! I shall be issuing chinese burns to ensure that I get under cover! Sword Fight
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: