Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aldershot Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 69748 times)
Dozno9

« Reply #420 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 10:21:54 »

All the drinking business is an overreaction.  So they went out 72 hours before a game, big deal thats enough of time for the body to recover.  I played some of my best Sunday league when hanging from the night before!  Don’t buy the “disrespectful’ to PDC” stuff either.  If one of my mates had a kid the day after my boss’ mum died (who probably I hadn’t ever met) it wouldn’t stop me going out.

But by going out they leave themselves open when they play shit and to be honest if you have a games Saturday-Tuesday-Saturday you've no business going out and having a skin full, especially when the games are so big.
Flashheart

« Reply #421 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 10:22:02 »

So they went out 72 hours before a game, big deal thats enough of time for the body to recover.

How do we know it was just the Saturday night?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 10:23:22 »

How do we know it was just the Saturday night?

We don't, though Paolo only mentions 'Saturday night into the morning'..
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 10:26:59 »

Fuck knows but let's be honest you only have to look at a few of the youth teamers tweets to know they are jumped up little cunts who think they have made it already.

You often seem them coming back from Burger King just before home games. None of them will make it with that sort of attitude.
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 10:27:47 »

If we are playing on a Tuesday, PDC has very often had them in on a Sunday to train. Perhaps the problem was they all turned up to training pissed still?!
pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 10:29:59 »

The highlight of last night was hijacking their Shots chant (same as Spurs yids chant). The funniest thing was that the drummer kept going, even though you could only hear Shits reverberating around the ground.

To be fair, he was a good drummer

Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 10:38:41 »

But by going out they leave themselves open when they play shit and to be honest if you have a games Saturday-Tuesday-Saturday you've no business going out and having a skin full, especially when the games are so big.

I just think that its 1 night, well I'm assuming all that is, and it shouldnt effect performance.  I don't blame him for punishing them if he had laid down ground rules though, probably rather it had of been a fine in hindsight.

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 10:44:55 »

Di canio demands the dedication he puts in himself from his palyers,which to some could be seen as extreme.
The players not having a day off for 7 weeks after his arrival,The minimal time he has taken off for his parents deaths,the running he does alone around the training ground for hours,player bust ups etc etc tell us how dedicated he is to fitness and application to the job.

That is coupled with how he shoots from the hip and wears his heart on his sleeve,but that is what makes the man he is.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 10:46:51 by arriba » Logged
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 10:51:23 »

According to the shots forum we were very quiet last night and barely sang? Sounded loud on the radio i thought.

People that went last night......
Flashheart

« Reply #429 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 10:52:13 »

Sounds certain as though this is not a one off either. Several times he mentions '2-3 weeks'

Could explain why we haven't been doing so well of late. Thank fuck we've got a manager that will nip it in the bud.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 10:53:53 »

You often seem them coming back from Burger King just before home games. None of them will make it with that sort of attitude.

Are they were wearing the Burger king crowns that you get? Cheesy
Dozno9

« Reply #431 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 10:54:09 »

I think the story of him running the Swindon half marathon by mistake sums his attitude up and where players do not have the natural ability to suceed they have to do it through hard work and effort.

I don't blame him at all for having a pop in the press about the players, they were awful last night and as a paying fan if they've been on the piss and thats the reason why they were shit I want to know. I pay their fucking wages! (albeit a teeny tiny bit)
wobby

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 10:57:13 »

According to the shots forum we were very quiet last night and barely sang? Sounded loud on the radio i thought.

People that went last night......
Thought it went a bit flat after they scored the first goal, but was great before  that. Singing at half time and through the second half. Thought it was a great effort on our part to get something more out of the team.

"we're going up, we're going up.........." repeat for 10 minutes to fade
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 10:57:26 »

Are they were wearing the Burger king crowns that you get? Cheesy

Cheesy Sadly not.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 10:59:36 »

When we release them they will be spending the next 30 years of their lifes making those burgers!
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: