Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The robins - Speedway Variety  (Read 952 times)
WEBBERhyde

Ignore
« on: Monday, April 16, 2012, 22:34:44 »

Any other speedway lurkers on here?

Cracking match tonight at blunsdon in front of the sky cameras. It's repeated at midnight tonight and tomorrow most probably at some point for those that want to have a look.

After a shite season last year, just like the Town, the robins look very handy this year. Unbeaten so far and some cracking racing at the Abbey stadium...get your self down there if you can!
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, April 16, 2012, 22:55:23 »

Used to watch Bob Kilby, Martin Ashby, David Ashby, Geoff Bouchard, Jan Andersson, Steen Mastrup, Rolf Gramstad before the Wally Mawdsley revolution brought Phil Crump and Steve Gresham to the Abbey. Carried on going and watching young riders like Alun Rossiter (who was the mascot for years) and watched a little ginger haired lad called Jason Crump grow from a baby to a young boy who was handy on a bike.

Ain't been for years - since Phil Crump first retired!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 12:08:49 »

Slightly off topic, but what's the latest news on Leigh Adams' state? After a quick google search, he'd regained a lot of movement in his left leg and progress was being made in his right. Anyone know of how well he's getting on at the moment?
I saw that he'd been booked into a spinal clinic in California.

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: