Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ched Evans on his way to prison?  (Read 9237 times)
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, April 20, 2012, 20:42:06 »

I'm with you on this. I also know people who have had false allegations made against them. Named in the paper and all the shit that goes with it when completely innocent. One even went on remand in prison before being found not guilty.

Same here.  Happened to a friend of mine.  He had to move out of Swindon under his bail conditions for the 8 months or so until the case came to court and the other bloke accused with him lost his job over it. Their pictures were splashed all over the Adver while the case was going on.  After the not guilty verdict, the accuser admitted to various people it had been a consensual threesome and she made it up because she was worried people would find out and think she was a slag.  The police decided not to press charges for some unknown reason and she got to remain anonymous, absolute joke.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Friday, April 20, 2012, 20:48:41 »

No. I'm assuming he's guilty.

Do you feel the same about Myra Hindley, Rose West etc? They MIGHT be innocent, eh?

What have those two got to do with a chap who's just been found guilty for rape?  In a case where the female's version of events is summed up by a number of her responses in court 'I can't remember'.  Now I'm not saying Evan's is guilty or not, but to wish that someone is buggered for 5 years is pretty sick.
DRS

« Reply #47 on: Friday, April 20, 2012, 20:52:20 »

He will be far away from anyone who can do him harm anyway.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Friday, April 20, 2012, 21:05:52 »

Fact is it takes a hell of a lot of evidence to get a rape trial to court let alone getting a verdict.
The evidence must have been really strong to get it to court.

He has been found guilty by a jury and has got his just deserts.....just a shame he and his scum mate just couldn't man up and save her all the trouble of going through a trial.

If you meet a girl who is pissed as a fart taking advantage of her and leaving her alone in a strange room and filming it all at the same time.......5 years is the least he deserves.

The sad thing being is the way they treated this girl(rape or not) they still probably do not think there actions are wrong.....well maybe the next few years he will have plenty of time to contemplate his actions.
Flashheart

« Reply #49 on: Friday, April 20, 2012, 21:11:19 »

Fact is it takes a hell of a lot of evidence to get a rape trial to court let alone getting a verdict.

You'd be surprised Leefer.

I speak from experience (no, I wasn't the accused)
Coca Fola

« Reply #50 on: Friday, April 20, 2012, 22:26:27 »

You'd be surprised Leefer.

I speak from experience (no, I wasn't the accused)
You were the victim?  Huh?
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 18:03:36 »

Oh ffs stop beating about the bush ( yes - ha ha ) and divulge the facts - no tapping on the side of the nose here!!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 18:04:48 »

Didn't miss him today?!

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: