Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 40   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gills away  (Read 97894 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 16:04:17 »

Did they have the same scheme for the JPT final tickets? I cant remember
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 16:06:04 »

no, that was through ticket master or whatever they're called.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 16:08:10 »

if i was gills 'fan' i'd be pretty pissed off, they should really try and get him out, he sounds worse then diamond mike

Simply not possible, dont think Scully has ever been banned from being a director. Diamandis was and is the king of the cunts, makes Evans look like a Saint.
wobby

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 16:08:50 »

Does anyone know how much the tickets are?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 16:12:30 »

It was mentioned in the literature for next years season tickets as well.

Yeah, I didn't think it came in until next year??
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 16:13:53 »

Me either but it's mentioned in todays ticket statement.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 16:17:39 »

Me either but it's mentioned in todays ticket statement.

It says 'Priority one season ticket holders and club red members', if it is including club red members then I assume it means all ST holders. It would be a bit bizzare if they sold them to ST holders for 3 years and club red members but not ST holders for less than 3 years.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #367 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 16:19:21 »

Just checking, it's been a long day.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #368 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 16:19:42 »

Funny thing is, by leaving it this late to issue tickets (still without guaranteeing access to the game), the Gills will surely net less after policing costs than if Scally had just paid up in the first place. Business genius.

In all this, no-one has been noticeably looking out for the interests of the STFC fans who will have increased public transport costs to get there at short notice. Would be good to hear that the club have launched a formal complaint to the League, and that Gillingham still have more costs coming their way.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 16:24:11 »

Funny thing is, by leaving it this late to issue tickets (still without guaranteeing access to the game), the Gills will surely net less after policing costs than if Scally had just paid up in the first place. Business genius.

In all this, no-one has been noticeably looking out for the interests of the STFC fans who will have increased public transport costs to get there at short notice. Would be good to hear that the club have launched a formal complaint to the League, and that Gillingham still have more costs coming their way.

At a guess on my part but is sending the tickets to us, to go on sale tomorrow, in effect an 'intent' from Gills that they expect the game to go ahead. So if it doesn't we can claim back all reasonable admin costs etc for selling tickets...

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
RedOx

Ignore
« Reply #370 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 16:27:42 »

Only one?Huh?

You can use mine if you like, i cant go to gillingham. Thats if no one else wants it

I'll take it if R4E doesn't take you up on it mate
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #371 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 16:31:29 »

At a guess on my part but is sending the tickets to us, to go on sale tomorrow, in effect an 'intent' from Gills that they expect the game to go ahead. So if it doesn't we can claim back all reasonable admin costs etc for selling tickets...

I'm sure the game will go ahead with fans. But only allowing us to start selling tickets to selected fans a week ahead or less, with the associated extra hassle for fans and admin costs of compressing the process into a few days for the club, should be cause for formal complaint.

If the League don't want to be seen to be sanctioning such behaviour, then they must surely fine Gillingham.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #372 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 17:46:03 »

Considering this now

Ignore
« Reply #373 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 18:28:04 »

I'll take it if R4E doesn't take you up on it mate

Sorry R4E has taken it mate
medwayred

Up the Reds

Ignore
« Reply #374 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 18:31:18 »

Fingers crossed there will be some left for me and the kids Tuesday. They said we have the full allocation so lets hope we do.

One Davie Bamber.......................
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 40   Go Up
Print
Jump to: