Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 40   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gills away  (Read 97893 times)
[email protected]

Want to change my name as this email doesn't exist

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 09:52:53 »

Any idea how many times a season they have a dag run on the pitch?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 10:00:33 »

D'ya like dags?
ChinaWhitenRed

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 10:16:17 »

If you've got nothing good to say, say nothing at all...
We're on the road to nowhere??

Change must come through the barrel of a gun
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 10:38:44 »

Listening to Wray this morning we've offered to play the game as an early kickoff, to send some of our stewards to help (keep Crispy) out, and to tightly restrict who the tickets are sold to (as much as possible).

Come on Gills, really need the tickets on sale tomorrow.
farmer61

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 10:55:42 »

Can't help thinking that if it was Millwall they were dicking around their ground would have been trashed by now!!
« Last Edit: Friday, April 13, 2012, 11:39:15 by farmer61 » Logged
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 11:10:47 »

Listening to Wray this morning we've offered to play the game as an early kickoff, to send some of our stewards to help (keep Crispy) out, and to tightly restrict who the tickets are sold to (as much as possible).

I'm sure there is more than a bit of gamesmanship going on regarding releasing tickets to us. Can't see for one minute the game not being played at Gillingham with fans but think we will get our allocation far to late for us to be able to issue them by post which will obviously effect big time the numbers we take.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 11:18:29 »

Everyone muck in and help out. Any out of towners need tickets bought I could get a couple along with mine and we can meet up and sort payment on the day.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 11:24:03 »

Would be a help even if we were able to buy tickets tomorrow for the game and if it didn't go ahead get a refund, at least that way the people who want them stand a chance.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 12:01:28 »

Would be a help even if we were able to buy tickets tomorrow for the game and if it didn't go ahead get a refund, at least that way the people who want them stand a chance.

Gills haven't actually released any tickets to us yet so the club are unable to sell tickets until they receive them, I suspect it won't be until at least mid week before we receive tickets and can sell them - assuming fans are allowed in, and of course the game will be all ticket which for these tyoe of games there is not usually any available on the day.

It amazes me that the FL are staying so quiet on this, surely if the worst was to happen then Gils would be in trouble with the FL surely facing some serious sanctions.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 12:05:55 »

It amazes me that the FL are staying so quiet on this, surely if the worst was to happen then Gils would be in trouble with the FL surely facing some serious sanctions.

Spot on.  Their silence is bizarre.  It does not give the impression that the Football League has control of its competition at all.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 12:26:56 »

Spot on.  Their silence is bizarre.  It does not give the impression that the Football League has control of its competition at all.

the next thing will be a fine for PdC & a fine for the club from those twits

I come from a land down-under
02hodgsol

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 12:34:17 »

This whole event has been a total joke! Gillingham pikey fc you should be ashamed of yourself...
All you have done is wound your fans up, wound our fans up and its gonna make the game more hostile...well done idiots!  Clap Suicide

How about we all call the pikeys...stress them out and hopefully wind them up a little.
Im not missing this game!!
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 13:56:50 »

Statement just before 5pm in the traditional fashion?  This is rather silly, and the FL's silence is shocking.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 14:00:51 »

Statement just before 5pm in the traditional fashion?  This is rather silly, and the FL's silence is shocking.

maybe their waiting to see what will happen before they (football league) make any kind of statement, i personally would relegate the pikeys and fine them
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: Friday, April 13, 2012, 14:05:15 »

Tickets on sale from tomorrow, though the situation is not yet sorted.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 40   Go Up
Print
Jump to: