Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tehoue unlikely to play for swindon Again  (Read 8828 times)
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 07:53:50 »

Whats happened to Lee Cox?

Would imagine he's lost his place on the bench as Bostock (theoretically) provides a more attacking alternative as a sub and with Caddis out Risser's ability to cover at the back presumably puts him ahead of Cox in the pecking order.
DRS

« Reply #31 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 07:53:56 »

Paolos best man is gay and his business partner is black.Our supporters have been well represented on this thread havn't they.
Flashheart

« Reply #32 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 08:50:48 »

Or to put Ironside's point differently, is it possible our manager might have a problem with non-white players?

Just saying, like...

So why would he even sign them in the first place then?
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 10:59:10 »

So why would he even sign them in the first place then?

Just reminded me a bit of Ron Atkinson when they nearly all turn out to be "lazy" (Clarke, Atiku, Esajas, Tehoue, Kerrouche). Delighted if that's wide of the mark.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
calumscott

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 11:02:51 »

Just reminded me a bit of Ron Atkinson when they nearly all turn out to be "lazy" (Clarke, Atiku, Esajas, Tehoue, Kerrouche). Delighted if that's wide of the mark.

Well if watching Tehoue's appearance against Cheltenham was anything to go by...  "Lazy" is pretty much bang on.  I expended more energy sat on my arse in the DR...
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 11:08:09 »

I don't think Atiku or Esajas were deemed lazy, just shit. So yes I think you are very far wide of the mark.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #36 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 11:56:19 »

Yeah I expect Devera and super Wes will be bombed out soon
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 11:59:34 »

Whats happened to Lee Cox?
There was a mention on the radio on Saturday that PDC was disappointed with him - Not sure whether that's disappointed with attitude in training, or whether he doesn't have the 'quality' that PDC thought he had.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 12:02:00 »

I don't think Atiku or Esajas were deemed lazy, just shit. So yes I think you are very far wide of the mark.

wider of the mark than a Pericard shot

I come from a land down-under
calumscott

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 12:17:15 »

There was a mention on the radio on Saturday that PDC was disappointed with him - Not sure whether that's disappointed with attitude in training, or whether he doesn't have the 'quality' that PDC thought he had.

PdC's comments about "wasting too much time on players he couldn't change" makes me think that Tehoue just wasn't prepared to bow to the serious hard work ethic that he's instilled in the rest of the squad.  McElevely's post match comments ("winners just get their heads down and keep working hard" or similar) is more akin to what PdC seems to like.

I just hope that McEvelely gains some confidence to bomb down the line on the overlap more and more, I'm in the "I thought he did a good solid defensive job at wembley" camp.

There was a comment up there about Coxy - I reckon he would be right up PdC's street.  Always put in a shift, worked hard and ran for the full 90, had all the skills and none of the ego, total professional.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 13:54:51 »

I think McEveley will do so when he reaches full match fitness...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 14:21:14 »

I think McEveley will do so when he reaches full match fitness...

I agree. There were definately positives with McEvely but he was struggling in the second half with fitness I thought.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 14:44:15 »

I thought McEveley looked good. He seems less likely to make a mistake than Cibo, although so far he hasn't looked as good going forward.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 23:01:32 »

The 3 PDC fall outs that we know of have all been strikers, perhaps he gets frustrated with them for not having an ounce of his footballing ability?

On the flip side, and the more likely scenario, PDC worked out that Tehoue was a lazy sack of turd, which most of us worked out for ourselves, cheerio Jonathan Tehoue, gone and already forgotten.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 23:06:14 »

nah it's definitely the racist thing
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: