Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Minds elsewhere?  (Read 2341 times)
kerry red

« on: Friday, March 30, 2012, 16:23:23 »

What a strange week this has been - local derby coming up tomorrow and very little mention of it on here.

Can only hope the players are a bit more focussed than us forumites - everyone seems a bit distracted
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, March 30, 2012, 16:54:21 »

A lot on here bought into the media created di Canio coronation that saw us turn up at Wembley, and beat the plucky but ultimately no hope norverners of Chesterfield....similarly we would walk the league for a double.

Hopefully the quiet means that such triumphalism has been shelved, until we've actually done something.  Either that or most of the cunts on here are out queueing for petrol or filling their faces with Gregg's pasties.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, March 30, 2012, 16:55:13 »

I think a lot of people have tried to forget about football this week after Sunday's loss. I'm looking forward to tomorrow now though.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, March 30, 2012, 16:57:43 »

I think a lot of people have tried to forget about football this week after Sunday's loss. I'm looking forward to tomorrow now though.

Agree with Iffy's OB!

#VivaKenBarlow!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, March 30, 2012, 17:48:14 »

Minds have been elsewhere, but it does sound like tickets have been selling well. Perhaps people have just wanted to avoid talking about football? Looking forward to the game nonetheless
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, March 30, 2012, 17:50:01 »

Was very busy there this afternoon when i was there.
Jackanory was loving it Cheesy
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, March 30, 2012, 18:04:41 »

Was very busy there this afternoon when i was there.
Jackanory was loving it Cheesy

Friend of mine was queing up for tomorrow's ticket.  He gave up after 20 mins, as the queue wasn't moving much.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, March 30, 2012, 18:44:02 »

That's definitely true. I was way, way more pissed off about losing last week than I thought I would be and as a result just haven't had the motivation to post on here. I'm over it now though...come on you fucking reds...beat those fucking bastards Cool
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, March 30, 2012, 18:56:02 »

Friend of mine was queing up for tomorrow's ticket.  He gave up after 20 mins, as the queue wasn't moving much.

Yep.....think maybe they should have a different kiosk for the season tickets which seem to take ages to sort,took me twenty mins to pick up tickets i had ordered yesterday made worse by the fact i could see them through the screen in that little white envelope!
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, March 30, 2012, 18:57:20 »

What a strange week this has been - local derby coming up tomorrow and very little mention of it on here.

It's not a local derby to some, just (hopefully) only three points.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, March 30, 2012, 20:03:07 »

Yep.....think maybe they should have a different kiosk for the season tickets which seem to take ages to sort,took me twenty mins to pick up tickets i had ordered yesterday made worse by the fact i could see them through the screen in that little white envelope!
Should of just reversed your lorry through the ticket office doors and helped yourself to the little white envelope. Smiley
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, March 30, 2012, 20:17:30 »

Should of just reversed your lorry through the ticket office doors and helped yourself to the little white envelope. Smiley

Did take the lorry actually,came out to find two young Asian lads trying to peek inside the curtains on the side of the lorry.

DRS

« Reply #12 on: Friday, March 30, 2012, 20:19:54 »

Sure they hadn't just jumped out?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, March 30, 2012, 20:24:25 »

Sure they hadn't just jumped out?

Eek Eek

kerry red

« Reply #14 on: Friday, March 30, 2012, 21:59:34 »

I heard Robots have only sold 1200 tickets - disappointing and surprising.

No pay on the day for them I spose
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: