Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wembley Parking  (Read 5261 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 12:13:42 »

I'm probably the only person on here driving, but I'll ask the questions anyway....

As the match is on a Sunday, is it cheap/free to park at any of the tube stations?
Are there any ongoing roadworks? (I am planning to drive to Hammersmith)  Smiley

Ta x

Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 12:17:18 »

I'm probably the only person on here driving, but I'll ask the questions anyway....

As the match is on a Sunday, is it cheap/free to park at any of the tube stations?
Are there any ongoing roadworks? (I am planning to drive to Hammersmith)  Smiley

Ta x

you can park in any residential area without a permit on sundays. (atleast you used to) check what the signs say i guess
DRS

« Reply #2 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 12:18:12 »

Ring up the green man and ask.. you never know
LJ9
Whining little Bitch

PDC: "Send me off, we will win this league anyway"

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 12:21:49 »

I drove to Pinner last time. It was free parking at the double storey car park there at the station and a direct train to Wembley.

Don't know from where you are travelling from but Pinner is ideal
Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #4 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 12:25:41 »

When we went last time, we parked at Hillingdon. It got busy quick so you may want to go early but it's only a £1 all day. If you go on the link below it gives you all tube station parking rates, so you can make a desicion from there.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/roadusers/tubestationcarparks/default.aspx

Wembley Park tube station is on the metropolitan line from Hillingdon. (Purple one!)
« Last Edit: Monday, March 19, 2012, 12:27:42 by Jimmy Glass is an Alien » Logged
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 12:27:04 »

I will be parking somewhere just off the A40 near Harrow Road - think I parked in Allendale Road last time, which left about a 30 minute walk to the Stadium.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 14:50:36 »

Ta all.

Does anyone know the Sunday cost of a day travel card on the tube for zones 1-4?

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 14:55:07 »

people coming from swindon could park just off the north circular by the ace cafe for free. This is by stonebridge park tube station and a short walk to wembley (5-10 mins)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 18:55:44 »

When we went last time, we parked at Hillingdon. It got busy quick so you may want to go early but it's only a £1 all day. If you go on the link below it gives you all tube station parking rates, so you can make a desicion from there.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/roadusers/tubestationcarparks/default.aspx

Wembley Park tube station is on the metropolitan line from Hillingdon. (Purple one!)

I think you'll find it's magenta Wink

(Fact)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #9 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 19:04:29 »

You can't park in the street on event days. A lot of the stations nearby have dirt cheap parking but I expect they will be a bit full unless you get there early.

Green man is 20 quid to park
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 20:49:27 »

You can't park in the street on event days. A lot of the stations nearby have dirt cheap parking but I expect they will be a bit full unless you get there early.

Green man is 20 quid to park

http://www.wembleyparkingservices.com/events

Probably need to ring up but this is for the Green Man
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #11 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 20:59:39 »

FAQ
How do I book a Parking space?
Please fill in the booking form and pay on-line by Paypal. Select pay by Credit Card and fill in the details. You do not need a Paypal Account.

Can I book by phone?
No, please book on-line for the parking. Only the free coach parking can be booked on the phone.

Can't see the event on that site anymore, which probably means it's fully booked.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 21:04:09 »

Can't see the event on that site anymore, which probably means it's fully booked.

Or Eric the Yellow has already booked it out for some proper nawty bare knuckle fighting?
DRS

« Reply #13 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 21:07:32 »

The green man is fully booked but the landlord said if you arrive about 9.30 they will try and squeez extras in.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: