Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Crewe Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 32652 times)
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 16:58:31 »

Disappointing to have conceded twice again for the second consecutive away game.

I hope Caddis is back for Tuesday.  Ritchie's performance has suffered in his absence.

Perhaps we need a new thread starter for away matches  Smiley

Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 16:58:44 »

Really pissed off

Only 4 points clear? Not good enough. We should be 7 points clear at least.

How could we lose a football match. We should be winning every game. Even away to a form team challenging for the playoffs, we should be beating all of them.

We would definitely have won if Connell was playing.

I'm glad you have got the hang of this at last Wink
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 16:59:51 »

I've been saying for weeks that I can't see us losing two games on the bounce, Tuesday is going to really test that theory.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 17:00:19 »

I'm glad you have got the hang of this at last Wink

Too OTT, too obvious for the bite IMO.  Must do better.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 17:00:59 »

Beat Torquay on tuesday and we got atleast 6 points clear at the top with a game in hand, still in a brilliant position.

A draw would be a good result too. Even if we lose, we could come into the Rovers game a point off the top with 2 in hand.

Truth is we have been playing less consistently in games recently, in fits and starts. We have still been picking up wins. The patchy form has affected nearly every team at the top too, with most picking up fewer points than us.

Basically disappointing day, but not the end of the world.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 17:01:40 »

At least Crewe will put some pressure on the Pox along with the Pikeys.

Every cloud and all that.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 17:03:04 »

I will be glad to get Wembley out of the way so we can get on with getting out of this poxy league once and for all tbh.

Flashheart

« Reply #292 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 17:03:13 »

A loss to Torquay would not be as bad as people are making out. We would still be a point ahead with a game in hand, things would still very much be in our hands.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 17:03:51 »

I will be glad to get Wembley out of the way so we can get on with getting out of this poxy league once and for all tbh.

this + caddis back + get Rovers game out the way as well.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 17:06:50 »

I'm going to watch the rugby and attempt to get myself a shitty St Paddys day hat.

That'l take my mind off the defeat.

Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 17:07:38 »

Feel pissed off but the league table still looks good. We can take it out on Torquay Tuesday night.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #296 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 17:07:47 »

The reason we've not been as good recently is because of the disruption to the back line in my opinion. We really need some proper cover at right back.

Still well on course for automatic promotion though. Of course I want us to be champions but if we have a blip we just need to make sure we avoid the playoff lottery.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 17:08:19 »

A loss to Torquay would not be as bad as people are making out. We would still be a point ahead with a game in hand, things would still very much be in our hands.

True, but we would have 10 days before our next league game & everyone else would have played (at least once) before we play Rovers.

As you say even if that were the case we would still be in a good position, but you can never tell how it would affect the squad psychologically. I guess that would be down to Paolo.

Still if we beat Torquay on Tuesday it won’t matter at all Smiley
DRS

« Reply #298 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 17:09:36 »

The reason we've not been as good recently is because of the disruption to the back line in my opinion. We really need some proper cover at right back.

Still well on course for automatic promotion though. Of course I want us to be champions but if we have a blip we just need to make sure we avoid the playoff lottery.
Spot on. We have missed McCormack in the centre

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Saturday, March 17, 2012, 17:10:05 »

Agree about the defence(even if i think connell should be playing)
Will be a bit disapointed if we dont win the league after getting where we have.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: