Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: When Just A Simple "Fuck You" Isn't Enough  (Read 1904 times)
ghanimah

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 21:25:05 »

Bad day at the office? Disgruntled 'former worker' hurls desks, chairs and computers from window of high-rise office

Workers in an office block ran for cover after a man began hurling fire extinguishers, computers and chairs through a tenth-floor window.

The man is understood to have set off the fire alarm at the 250ft-high building and made his way up as staff were evacuated.

He then ran amok, wrecking computers and smashing doors and windows before hurling office equipment including desks and a printer into the street below.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2065642/Former-worker-hurls-desks-chairs-computers-Castlemead-Tower-Bristol.html

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
hobnob

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 21:39:49 »

Probably a pox fan when he heard the news . . . .
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 21:44:14 »

reminds me of this dude
WR5

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 22:35:38 »

That was the second "funny" video clip I ever saw online the first was the monkey sniffing his finger after he had picked his arse this was in early dial up days they probably took about half an hour to load.

Pete

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 22:49:00 »

I've had dealings with the arseholes at equiniti bristol. They made me jump through countless hoops to get settlement on my late father's share dealings which were not worth a fortune, but that's not the point.
Thanks for the link, much gladness here. I hope the building falls down 5 minutes after they go back in.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, March 15, 2012, 11:24:40 »

Quote: "Apparently a banker in meltdown"  Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: